Has anyone tried a Don Collins cigar? They are handmade in Puerto Rico. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of them. I wasn't sure what to expect , so I waited a while to try one.it wasn't that bad of a smoke, it tasted even better because it was free....lol. Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone has heard or tried one of the Don Collins cigars and what they think of them.
pfk985 wrote:
I was given a mix of sizes. The one I had last night was a corona size. There are Torpedo, Churchill, and Robusto sizes also. Not a bad cigar.
Shop is in Old San Juan, picked up a sampler last time in PR because he gave me a free smoke to try in the shop and some free rum as well. Ok, not spectacular, also now get some cold call sales calls coming in that I can't get rid of.
JGKAMIN wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close