Mithrandir
12 years ago
Digging around and found a kinky friedman texas jewboy. I miss these, and will have to pick the right time to enjoy.🇨🇮
propeller
12 years ago
I know what you mean. i only have about 5 or 6 Big Richards left. They are decent cigars and for a really good price.
Shame to see them go.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Got a few left of 3 or 4 varieties, kinda saving them for whatever reason.
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
I had a bunch of those. funny thing is , its the only cigar my wife didn't b-tch about me buying
Ndill
12 years ago
I know a place that has these. They aren't the Jew boy. Think it is the lone star. PM me for details.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I still have a few tucked away as well. Do enjoy them when they had some time on them.
Users browsing this topic