Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
So he sent me one and this thing hits the spot for me exactly like a PAM does but on the opposite spectrum, both equally satisfying.

Anyone familiar with them enough to recommend something that comes close without the double digit price tag. They are worth it but I have my eyes on so many smokes it'd be good to incorporate these "type" in my weekly circulation
cacman
12 years ago
Try the AVO Maduro
delta1
12 years ago
The Cabaiguan reminded me of the Avo Signature. Both were mild to medium, with creamy, nutty, earthy and sweet tobacco flavors with a touch of spice/pepper. The Cabaiguan can be found for a few dollars per cigar less than the Avo.
jespear
12 years ago

Try the AVO Maduro

cacman wrote:



+1 👍

I would have sent you one, but I smoked'em all gone.
nolen
12 years ago
If you liked the creaminess Puff, also try the AVO Heritage
cacman
12 years ago

If you liked the creaminess Puff, also try the AVO Heritage

nolen wrote:


With AVO's first Lancero available for a short time.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

The Cabaiguan reminded me of the Avo Signature. Both were mild to medium, with creamy, nutty, earthy and sweet tobacco flavors with a touch of spice/pepper. The Cabaiguan can be found for a few dollars per cigar less than the Avo.

delta1 wrote:



Still enjoy the RX mad version of that cigar!! 🍺
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I have the cabaiguan tucked away from CBD I believe. I'll have to give that a try. The AVO line up is gonna have to be tested. I do like a mild to medium cigar but only if it's done right. AVO have any samplers?
jespear
12 years ago

I have the cabaiguan tucked away from CBD I believe. I'll have to give that a try. The AVO line up is gonna have to be tested. I do like a mild to medium cigar but only if it's done right. AVO have any samplers?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



They used to have a "Take 5" sampler. (robustos)
Avo
Avo XO
AvoMaduro
Avo Signature
Avo Domaine

Haven't seen them on CBid for awhile, though.

jes

cacman
12 years ago
Box split on the new AVO Heritage Lanceros?

We know the Dink is out.
Users browsing this topic