GregoryB
12 years ago
I got a 5-pack of Tatuaje El Triunfador No 2 last month on free fall along with some other cigars. When they came in I put them in the humidor and smoked one a couple of days later. I loved the cigar. I saw the Triunfadors on another site for a smokin' price and ordered 10 of them. When I ordered from the non-CB website, I had the CB Triunfador in hand and could see that was the size I was ordering (No. 4 Robusto). Went back to check something on my original CB order and saw that it said they were No. 2 but I could clearly see it was a No. 4 that was shipped. I pulled out the tape measure to verify.
Just a lesson to check the sizes when they arrive.
I had a 5-pack order of Padron 1964 Monarca's where 3 of them were pyramides. Since it was a more expensive vitola I didn't complain.
CB is quick to take back errors or damaged merchandise. When they sent me some serious nicked up Padron 1964 Principes ($8), they took them back and sold me a couple of Torpedoes for $9 each. So no complaints.
Greg
Mithrandir
12 years ago
so everything is cool.....nice....cbid folks are the best๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Suggestion box?
illinichaser
12 years ago
CBID service is great. And if there is a problem, they take care of it.

Thank you for resolving your issue with them first, rather than just blasting. Also thanks for sharing some great examples of how they take care of the customers.
delta1
12 years ago
and you can find some good cigars for decent prices, too!



๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
ZRX1200
12 years ago
And Trish is the best, when I'm not in the dog house anyways.

Where's the pick of Jessica and Audra in their thongs?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Didn't you get them with your last order ?
NurseTerrie
12 years ago
size matters,,

NurseTerrie,,,,,,
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've noticed cbid now states on some cigars maximun sizes, so there must be some variations.
Users browsing this topic