Philly Jack
12 years ago
1 Dirty Rat
1 UF-4
1 Ratzilla
1 L40
1 LP9 Corona Double

All are 2 to 3 years old

Looking for Opus X, Casa Fuente, or HTF Tats All reasonable offers will be entertained you guys get first shot since the other boards are dinks so drop me a line if your interested.
chazbo
12 years ago
How about some swisher sweets[-(
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Well aged foil wrapped
chazbo
12 years ago

Well aged foil wrapped

Philly Jack wrote:


Sure, I have some Christmas wrap from 1976. I'll wrap them up pretty.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Very Vintage your such a hipster
csiegels
12 years ago
I may have enough Opus to cover this. 🤔
Oscar
12 years ago

I may have enough Opus to cover this. 🤔

csiegels wrote:



😂 😂 😂
csiegels
12 years ago

😂 😂 😂

Oscar wrote:



Knew someone would like that.

The only Opus I won't part with are the Opus Sharks that I'm saving for myself and Ron after we catch the first big bass of the season! Otherwise, the opus supply is high and dry.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
As long as it's not the wet pack project Opus X
Philly Jack
12 years ago
I would have thought someone would have wanted them. Not looking to make a killing just get more of the cigars I like to smoke.Always seeing people trying to collect them all them must have all finished their collections. So make me and offer or not I'll just smoke them or wait till Secret Santa
Likes
My Father
Fuente Magnum R
Fuente Hemingway Rosardo
FFOX
Tatuaje Monsters full size no mummies
Tatuaje TAA
Tatuaje specials M80, Hazzel CQ1 Little Boris ect
Tatuaje Avion


Oscar
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic