csgamecock
11 years ago
OK I wasn't drunk and I think I did pretty well........ but that's just my opinion 🇨🇮

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1856470/Tatuaje-Tattoo-Caballero-Box-of-50/ 

I'm thinking I slipped this one by a few ppl :-"
Palama
11 years ago
Oh, so you were the one that outbidded me! [ram27bat]

Nice win. =d>
stogiemonger
11 years ago
delta1
11 years ago
hinzna
11 years ago
wheelrite
11 years ago
well done !

wheel,
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Alot of $ for a five pack buddy.
csgamecock
11 years ago

Alot of $ for a five pack buddy.

ZRX1200 wrote:




[-x 😳 😳

Don't be a hater!! 🍺
99cobra2881
11 years ago

Alot of $ for a five pack buddy.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Are these DE sticks now? [gonzo]
cacman
11 years ago

I'm thinking I slipped this one by a few ppl :-"

csgamecock wrote:


Well then send me a 5er… show-off.
shaun341
11 years ago
Good smoke for the money, I think you did good can't remember exactly what I paid for mine(not on here) but it was somewhere around there and I was happy with the buy.
csgamecock
11 years ago
Although Jamie, I was wholeheartedly expecting an e-mail from the powers that be saying it was an error and it was only a 5ver lol
Philly Jack
11 years ago

OK I wasn't drunk and I think I did pretty well........ but that's just my opinion 🇨🇮

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1856470/Tatuaje-Tattoo-Caballero-Box-of-50/ 

I'm thinking I slipped this one by a few ppl :-"

csgamecock wrote:


You sniped me JC Ridley Park MF'er I thought I was stealing that one Bassturd
csgamecock
11 years ago

You sniped me JC Ridley Park MF'er I thought I was stealing that one Bassturd

Philly Jack wrote:



lol how did I snipe you I placed that bid with 12 hours to go and just put my max bid in!
The system did the rest hahahaha, I honestly thought I would be outbid before the end.
Philly Jack
11 years ago
I had the number two spot that other guy got me I went to bed 1hr left saying if I got it awesome if not oh well wasn't looking for a bidding war just a bargin
Philly Jack
11 years ago

Not sure what the intention was here, did he want 9 boxes? Oops.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1857188/Victor-Sinclair-Serie-55-Imperial-Habano-Toro-Single/ 

gchenault wrote:


ouch Each bid is for one (1) single cigar. current bid $27.00 winning 9 oh no hahaha
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Bwahahahahahhahahaha!!!! that's awesome.

Overbid thread win.
Abrignac
11 years ago

ouch Each bid is for one (1) single cigar. current bid $27.00 winning 9 oh no hahaha

Philly Jack wrote:




Relax, he's getting them on the cheap before they get re-branded with Gurkha 's next new Über Premium label.
csgamecock
11 years ago
Threadjack Outrage!!!! This is my look at me thread!! [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic