shaun341
11 years ago
OK here is the deal anyone that post a tracking number to one of the opfth address that will land before the 20th of November will be entered into a drawing. I will have my daughter pick a name from a hat and I will send a sfr of my favorite smokes. Could be 5, could be 10 or maybe I can stuff more in a sfr. Even if you send it for the prickly pear jelly which I hear is great post a tracking # in here and you are entered. Contest starts On 11/8/14 and ends on the 11/20/14 provided your tracking has an estimated delivery of 11/20/14.

Let's try and brighten some of troops holidays!!


OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066


entries

Erjaq
Jeferris(redirect to Beth @ opfth)
Weapon X
LetsRock
kittylitterFTW
Mikey1597 (redirect to Beth)
Smokensip
Puffnstuff79
mikey1597
11 years ago
Youse a good man!
erjaq
11 years ago
These are like cheating because I sent 'em yesterday. Would've sent a MFR but I didn't have one. Anyway, 9505500011584310000140 and 9505500011584310000157.

Great idea!
shaun341
11 years ago
And we have our first entry. I know he sent before the start date I specified but it's the thought we are looking for here so it counts.
LetsRock
11 years ago
Boxed up and will go out soon...I will post here once it flies.
jeferris
11 years ago
Since you offered...this was for the OpFTH prickly pear jelly...1Z2AF9280333438464.

Cool offering you're doing...

If I'm picked, send the winnings to Beth at OpFTH.

John
shaun341
11 years ago
You are in jeferris and will redirect if name is picked.


mikey1597
11 years ago
I slacked off this week-end but if I get off my dead ass tomorrow another goes out Tuesday, and I will.
Weapon X
11 years ago
I sent mine on Oct 29 , already got my jelly, damn its good

9114 9999 4423 83992603 55
LetsRock
11 years ago
Mine flew today

9114901230803951078616
shaun341
11 years ago
Weapon and Letsrock are in
kittylitterFTW
11 years ago
Does this one count? or was it too early?

9405903699300277971208- it was for Jelly, so let me know if it counts.
shaun341
11 years ago
we will count it, I let the other donations for the Jelly drive count so this is in also.
mikey1597
11 years ago
45 smokes packed up goin out tomorrow. DC to follow.
mikey1597
11 years ago
9114 9011 8986 6941 7565 19

Put Beth's name on my entry
shaun341
11 years ago
Your in Mikey and another redirect to Beth.


Come on guys few more days left to get this out. I will be sending something myself tomorrow but obviously not entering my name.
shaun341
11 years ago
My donation for the troops is on its way

9405903699300289277671
TheSmokensip
11 years ago
usps Tracking Number: 9505511113324319368147
35 smokes sent for Americas finest.
shaun341
11 years ago
Got you in it smokensip that brings the total to 7 was expecting a few more but still some days left to get in on this.
TheSmokensip
11 years ago

Got you in it smokensip that brings the total to 7 was expecting a few more but still some days left to get in on this.

shaun341 wrote:



o:)
Users browsing this topic