stinger88
11 years ago
As it isVeteran's Day and I am in in giving mood....I am offering up a Blind trade. Basically, send me 5 cigars and I will send 5 or so back.

You won't be disappointed.

David
kittylitterFTW
11 years ago
I'm new here, do I count?


🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨
robertsccr5
11 years ago
Where's BGZ? Has he completed any trades yet?
05busa
11 years ago
stinger88
11 years ago
Kitty, absolutely not.
kittylitterFTW
11 years ago
whoop whoop


Bomb Busa!!!




hehehehe
kittylitterFTW
11 years ago

Kitty, absolutely not.

stinger88 wrote:





#-o 🤦 🤦


ahhh shucks man. . .
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
im still very new but im in!
robertsccr5
11 years ago
that didn't take long...haha, Shawny you should have said, "did someone say free cigars"
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
did someone say free cigars?!?
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
better? haha
robertsccr5
11 years ago
^ I like this guy.

just remember to send Stinger your absolute best 5er possible. He'a a great guy and deserves the best.
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
I will definitely NOT be cheap..
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
that is of course if he wants to deal with my smart ass
stinger88
11 years ago
I will pm my addy. If you have any likes/dislikes, let me know
stinger88
11 years ago
This should be fun. :-"
fishinguitarman
11 years ago

Where's BGZ? Has he completed any trades yet?

robertsccr5 wrote:






No not yet that I'm aware of
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Did someone say free smokes?
Abrignac
11 years ago

im still very new but im in!

Shawnylocks wrote:




Send him sum of deez...

http://tinyurl.com/n2vov5m 
Shawnylocks
11 years ago
damn, deez be a bunch of letters yo.....

all I see is a web link that im guessing my work blocks hahaha
Users browsing this topic