leftyposthole
11 years ago
The Holidays are getting close. Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday season. Don't make it about things but time with family and friends. If you are at odds with someone in your family, put em aside and treasure the time you have left with em.

God bless

and enjoy a fine cigar.

Lefty
mikey1597
11 years ago
Be sure to give them a big ol hug!
Palama
11 years ago
At first I thought this was about the Allman Brothers album....

This will definitely be a special Christmas for our family.

Happy holidays to all too!
delta1
11 years ago
Wise words from an ol FOG! Happy holidays to you Lefty, and to all in CBidland
chazbo
11 years ago
Food Lion had Christmas trees for sale today#-o tis the season
jeferris
11 years ago
The happiest of Holidays to you and yours as well. Enjoy the time with the family and friends...
TheSmokensip
11 years ago

The Holidays are getting close. Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday season. Don't make it about things but time with family and friends. If you are at odds with someone in your family, put em aside and treasure the time you have left with em.

God bless

and enjoy a fine cigar.

Lefty

leftyposthole wrote:



Your post says it all lefty. Epic.👍
I Lost my brother last Dec. So it hits home.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.. and all of the Cbid family.

shaun341
11 years ago
Well said Lefty and I love the holidays because of the time spent with family. Of course I will be smoking something good and having a celebration beverage also these holidays.

Hope everyone has as good a holiday here as I know I will!
spectresquad
11 years ago
Hope to be spending the holidays with my crew. Thanksgiving will be interesting. Christmas is usually just me as my crew have families. I hope I can spend Christmas with my wife. We are at the airport in Denver headed to a ship in Florida I am supposed to take for a week for someone. I don't have details till I get there.

I hope you and your family have a great holiday season Lefty.

From the Captain and the crew of the St Pauli Girl, and rescue vessel Strider, Happy Holidays and thanks to all who have sent me and the crew cigars.

C Green🇨🇮
dkeage
11 years ago

The Holidays are getting close. Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday season. Don't make it about things but time with family and friends. If you are at odds with someone in your family, put em aside and treasure the time you have left with em.

God bless

and enjoy a fine cigar.

Lefty

leftyposthole wrote:


The same to you and yours my WYO bro!
Users browsing this topic