robertsccr5
11 years ago
Palama offered to box split a Hawaiian release with me and then mail in a "SFR"

Well, my wife brought in this massive box with quite a bit of weight to it. Well, the cigars were shipped in an SFR alright, just as his sarcastic note pointed out, with hitchhikers and a ton of packing material!! Along with the split, he sent:

Signature back scratcher
Box of Chocolate covered Mac nuts which my wife promptly claimed as a redirect meant for her
Some Maui Onion & Garlic Mac nuts
not 1, not 2, but 3 flippin bags of One-Ton chips!!!
A can of Wahoo
A nice little Ayinger "celebrator" which will go on the xmas tree next week.

and a 5er of perfect winter smokes
Oliva O Mad Robusto
Lat 44 Mad
Oliva G box press Maduro
Rosalones
Baitfish

An excellent selection of swag and cigars! I can't thank you enough!

I have your return address....
Plowboy221
11 years ago
=d> btw the onion and garlic mac nuts are delicious
05busa
11 years ago
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Palama
11 years ago
Well, first of all, you sent too much money so I hadda do something with the change. Secondly, did your wife enjoy the chocolate covered nuts? If yes then happy wife = happy life...you're welcome.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
"Did your wife enjoy the nuts?"



Oh my!

Pedro
Palama
11 years ago
Oh yeah, iffin' that was too much One-Ton Chips, I hear there are a couple of disposal site available. Wait, wasn't there one near your house?
spectresquad
11 years ago

Oh yeah, iffin' that was too much One-Ton Chips, I hear there are a couple of disposal site available. Wait, wasn't there one near your house?

Palama wrote:




Been waiting to try One Ton Chips for a year, never got on the receiving end so I put the word out an found a Hawaiian guy working own the street and offered to trade anything he wanted. He liked Gurkhas....sweet so he got 3 Gurkhas an I got three bags of one ton chips.....

Now I have read a lot of peoples reports saying they could not stop eating the chips....soo I opened a bag, and




Burp....yep you cannot eat just one.😁 finished the whole bag. and i just happen to have 2 more bags to toss in to trades.
Palama
11 years ago
You're still on my list Spec....
danmdevries
11 years ago
Well done Punchy

Everyone else: If you haven't yet, bomb Palama. He's low.

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/634938/BOMB-PALAMA-GROUP-HIT 
Palama
11 years ago
Nope, not even close to low. But, I hear that Dan has a shortage and needs some help getting his humidors filled up. In case you didn't know, or had a chance to send him some smokes, he's even gots his own Bomb site:

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/639429/danmdevries-super-secret-group-bombing 

But just remember, shhhhh 🤫 it's a secret.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Welcome to the Hawaiian Punch club! Conan don't play.

Nice "package" there, Palama....
erjaq
11 years ago
Conan the killa, launching bombs from the seclusion of the Pacific Ocean.
robertsccr5
11 years ago

Well, first of all, you sent too much money so I hadda do something with the change. Secondly, did your wife enjoy the chocolate covered nuts? If yes then happy wife = happy life...you're welcome.

Palama wrote:


A whopping $2 more!!! I just like round numbers.
I admit, the wife was happy about the macs. I will thank you in a special way.
Palama
11 years ago

Welcome to the Hawaiian Punch club! Conan don't play.

Nice "package" there, Palama....

Bur wrote:



Actually this is the 2nd time RL and I have done a transaction. He shoulda known he was gonna get one right in the kisser! Kapow! (...or maybe he got a concussion from the last one and forgot? 🤔 )
05busa
11 years ago
Conan is low
Palama
11 years ago

Conan is low

05busa wrote:



Shaddup ya pryck! [ram27bat]
robertsccr5
11 years ago

Conan is low

05busa wrote:


Very low. He actually mentioned that on a note in the box.
Palama
11 years ago
Hey now...don't you be fibbin' 🤥
05busa
11 years ago
Did the lava melt all ur smokes
Users browsing this topic