chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Got a box from kip5177. Couple months ago a posted on a thread that I wanted to try a diesel Lancero..
Well now I can. He smacked me with:
Diesel underground sampler, 9 different sticks including the Lancero=d>
Plus another diesel Lancero
Oliva V Lancero x2
Jamie Garcia special reserve
La Siireno Merlion (never had)
My Father Flor de Las Antillas
My Father la Antiguedad (been looking to try this)
Kip, you sure made my Thanksgiving awesome🇨🇮
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
My bad, his handle is kip5166
Chazbo
danmdevries
11 years ago
Holy Carp that's nice
spectresquad
11 years ago
Good show! =d> =d> =d>
shaun341
11 years ago
very nice!!!
kip5166@gmail.com
11 years ago
Enjoy Chazbo, still leaving messages on the AJF pages about full boxes of Diesel Lanceros. Maybe someday....

Kip
kip5166@gmail.com
11 years ago
That Merlion is a joint venture between DPG and La Aurora iirc
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Kip, I smoked one of the Deisel Lancero yesterday on the golf course. It was very good, med body, perfect burn and plenty of smoke. It lasted 9holes.
Thanks again brother
Chazbo
kip5166@gmail.com
11 years ago
No problem , I torched a La Antiguidad the other night, and loved it. Had to be the slowest, most even burning cigar and great flavor.

Kip
harleyd31
11 years ago
Nicely done kip!!! Great hit!!
kip5166@gmail.com
11 years ago
Thanks Paul!
Users browsing this topic