grumpy one
11 years ago
Hello all,

I am a retired AF disabled vet who loves the cigar lifestyle. I live on the central coast of California with my wife (26 years of putting up with me) and my two kids. Have will over 600 cigars and just recently (11/30/14) bought the Verona Deluxe Cabinet Humidor (winning bid was $271 =p~ ) can't wait for it to get here (wife on the other hand will probably kill me [frypan] ), but since 8 Dec is my 50th bday 👻 it will make a damn nice bday gift. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and hope everyone has an oustanding day!!
TIGERCDW
11 years ago
Welcome Grumpy enjoy your stay.

TIGER
gary96
11 years ago
Welcome aboard...wait...that is navy. I am retired Army, that is still working for the Army as a civilian now. Nice humidor. Then again, you have a nice investment in a lot of cigars, so you need a good humidor to keep them in good shape...tell her that one. She might believe it.
grumpy one
11 years ago
Thank you Tiger and Gary....I think she will be ok with it atleast I wont have cigar boxes stacked on my bar and huge ziploc bags of cigars in our closet!!
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Welcome.

There's a handful of AF vets here, myself included.

Read the FAQ and the abbreviations thread is a good QRL for some of the acronyms used here.

What was your AFSC?

Any wife that puts up with the asshatery of cigars is a keeper, and I'm sure she will be glad to have the closet space back!!!
Abrignac
11 years ago

Hello all,

I am a retired AF disabled vet who loves the cigar lifestyle. I live on the central coast of California with my wife (26 years of putting up with me) and my two kids. Have will over 600 cigars and just recently (11/30/14) bought the Verona Deluxe Cabinet Humidor (winning bid was $271 =p~ ) can't wait for it to get here (wife on the other hand will probably kill me [frypan] ), but since 8 Dec is my 50th bday 👻 it will make a damn nice bday gift. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and hope everyone has an oustanding day!!

grumpy one wrote:




Welcome grumpy. Thanks for your service. You'll like the cabinet. I picked up one about a month ago off craigslist for pittance. I had to drive about 30 miles to pick it up. Six hundred cigars will fill it about 1/4 of the way so start buying.

grumpy one
11 years ago

Welcome.

There's a handful of AF vets here, myself included.

Read the FAQ and the abbreviations thread is a good QRL for some of the acronyms used here.

What was your AFSC?

Any wife that puts up with the asshatery of cigars is a keeper, and I'm sure she will be glad to have the closet space back!!!

99cobra2881 wrote:



lol 99cobra...I am sure she will....I was 2S1 (Supply) for 9 years and the last 14 I was a 1C6 (space operations).
jeferris
11 years ago
Welcome and thanks....
John
kip5166@gmail.com
11 years ago
600 cigars, and a Verona....... So he is low!
stogiemonger
11 years ago
Welcome to the madness grumpy one.

Thank you for your service.

What did the shipping run on the cabinet humi here? Just curious? I'm thinking close to the price you paid for the humi. Nice score!
JadeRose
11 years ago

lol 99cobra...I am sure she will....I was 2S1 (Supply) for 9 years and the last 14 I was a 1C6 (space operations).

grumpy one wrote:





We got us a rocket scientist here!!! You probably WON'T fit in all that well with all the dumbassery around. Welcome and thanks for your service!
Abrignac
11 years ago

We got us a rocket scientist here!!! You probably WON'T fit in all that well with all the dumbassery around. Welcome and thanks for your service!

JadeRose wrote:




Who hacked Jade's account?
dharbolt
11 years ago

600 cigars, and a Verona....... So he is low!

[email protected] wrote:




It's true! I have it in writing. I should post that I think.



Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service!
harleyd31
11 years ago
Welcome Grumpy and thanks for your service.
Chewmaize
11 years ago
Welcome Grumpy One, from one Noob/Vet to another!
mikey1597
11 years ago

We got us a rocket scientist here!!! You probably WON'T fit in all that well with all the dumbassery around. Welcome and thanks for your service!

JadeRose wrote:




Good Gosh, He was in Space Ops, That means he told everyone where to put the desks and chairs and such
delta1
11 years ago
Welcome to the madhouse, grumpy. Glad you decided to drop in after all these years looky-looing...

Do yourself, and all of us, a favor, and spend a few minutes checking out these informative threads. You'll save yourself some time and grief and will possibly add to your enjoyment during time spent here.

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/612357/NEWBIES-INFO-PLEASE-READ-v-2-1-3 

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/617445/Commonly-Used-Acronyms-and-Abbreviations-Updated 

All noobs should become familiar with that info, Chewmaize.
cacman
11 years ago
A Verona with only 600 cigars???
LOL!!! That won't last long. Burn your CC now!
schreiber
11 years ago
Welcome, grumpy! Thanks for your service!
TheSmokensip
11 years ago
Welcome grumpy.
Ty for serving.
Do you like gladiator movies?
Users browsing this topic