gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
Happy Birthday to me!
Hit the big 6-0

Wife surprised me with a whole box of Hemingway Best Sellers Murado.

I am going out on the back porch and light one up!=d>

kombat96
11 years ago
Happy birthday to. ...who are you?
gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
And my sister gave me a nice large cigar ashtray and a metal travel humidor.

happy, happy!
DrafterX
11 years ago
Happy Birthday..!! 🤣
namadio
11 years ago
Happy birthday! Lucky you that's a solid smoke! I've got one in the humidor waiting for me tonight :)

My girl hates smell of cigars so I don't see such a present in the cards in a month :(
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Happy Birthday!!!

Don't worry if kombat doesn't know who you are, he spends most of his time at USPS.com tracking his lost group passes!!! Haha
jeferris
11 years ago
Happy Birthday to you!
Palama
11 years ago
Hauoli la hanau!
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Happy boithday der shweetheart. If ya got any teeth left yer doin good
mikey1597
11 years ago
Happy Birthday Gary🍺
eye2
11 years ago
Happy Birthday!
spectresquad
11 years ago
[quote=gary96]Happy Birthday to me!
Hit the big 6-0

Happy Birthday Gary!=d> =d> =d>
tonygraz
11 years ago
Happy Birthday - check your brakes--it's downhill ahead.
delta1
11 years ago
Happy Birthday, young feller....
madspackler
11 years ago
Happy Birthday to you. Nice gifts too.
Mandoman
11 years ago
Well, Happy Birthday young fella.
BubbaMike
11 years ago
Happy Birthday!
I found that my 40's were pretty tough, the 50's getting pretty dang good, and, so far, the 60's are even better.
Hmmm, I wonder if the ability to acquire better gars and older scotch has anything to do with it?
Something to ponder.
Mike
Users browsing this topic