charliebarr
11 years ago
Im just curious as to opinions ,advice and /or recomendations when it comes to these ..I have never had I assume most vets seem to like stronger sticks so probably dont like?I have read a few articles and to best of my knowledge AF makes a cpl sticks though I have seen neon
Green to basically tanish with hue of green?Again just interested in ppl opinions on these.thanks
ZRX1200
11 years ago
LFD Claro = ok
Fuente 858 Candela= ok
Illusione 888 Candela= ok
Illusione HL Candela = mmmmmm
charliebarr
11 years ago
Hell I musta missed that thread. But alot of articles I have read really make em sound gooood so will take advice and give a try..thx alot
rfenst
11 years ago

Hell I musta missed that thread. But alot of articles I have read really make em sound gooood so will take advice and give a try..thx alot

charliebarr wrote:




Candela/claro claro can be very tasty!
charliebarr
11 years ago
Im definitely gonna take the zrx taste tester and try the mmmmmm im thinking thats the good un
Thunder.Gerbil
11 years ago

LFD Claro = ok
Fuente 858 Candela= ok
Illusione 888 Candela= ok
Illusione HL Candela = mmmmmm

ZRX1200 wrote:




Just to show how different tastes can be, of that list, the only one I found palatable was the Fuente 858 Candela. The Illusione HL Candela lasted less than 2 inches before I pitched the vile (to me) thing.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
The one's I've smoked have been VERY mild, hard to see getting a "vile" taste but that's why cigar tastes are always "IMO".

Candela isn't something that I would or do smoke regularly just a good change of pace to me.
Thunder.Gerbil
11 years ago

The one's I've smoked have been VERY mild, hard to see getting a "vile" taste but that's why cigar tastes are always "IMO".

Candela isn't something that I would or do smoke regularly just a good change of pace to me.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Ok, so vile might be a bit of an exaggeration. It was certainly not a pleasant experience.

Kind of like that time you touched me behind the bleachers.
frankj1
11 years ago
Illusione also makes the 88 in a candela.

I enjoy just about any on the list every once in a while, but to me the Illusione 88 and 888 are the best (didn't care for the HL so much). More $$$ though.
Abrignac
11 years ago
FWIW, I've smoked a few candela's. One was from a small boutique place out of Florida. Can't recall the name. One was an Illusione, but not the HL. Can't remember the others. For the most part I found them leaning towards the sweet side. All in all they were a nice change of pace. I'd smoke them again, just not on a regular basis.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
I just sent you 10 Candela Puros Indios.
Abrignac
11 years ago

I just sent you 10 Candela Puros Indios.

ZRX1200 wrote:



I'm not surprised.
Thunder.Gerbil
11 years ago

I just sent you 10 Candela Puros Indios.

ZRX1200 wrote:



That totally doesn't make up for bad touch.


(a box, maybe. 10, no way)
crgcpro
11 years ago
The Illusione and the AB are smokeable, the others not so much.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Thundergerbil I gave you candy and you promised not to talk about that.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Well I now know not to go into dark places with u guys....surprise there ..I think ill try the mmm as suggested and the af az just never had a bad Arturo Fuente anything so good advice...
Thunder.Gerbil
11 years ago

Thundergerbil I gave you candy and you promised not to talk about that.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I'm sorry, I forgot... big daddy.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Can u spell sidetracked freak forum......again..lol
euodias
11 years ago
The only one I really liked was the illusione HL candella, but dang was that wrapper fragile.
Users browsing this topic