ryancuad
11 years ago
I was gifted this bottle at my bachelor party in july of this year. took a couple sips of it but its really not my cup of tea. i can take a picture of the bottle, but its still filled to the bottom of the neck (98% full). I'll really take any trades for it. haven't been around much recently but i know some will vouch for me. interested in cigars or any highland scotch
jespear
11 years ago

I was gifted this bottle at my bachelor party in july of this year. took a couple sips of it but its really not my cup of tea. i can take a picture of the bottle, but its still filled to the bottom of the neck (98% full). I'll really take any trades for it. haven't been around much recently but i know some will vouch for me. interested in cigars or any highland scotch

ryancuad wrote:




I have traded with Ryan in the past and will vouch for him. 👍
hinzna
11 years ago
I would absolutely do a trade for this. What are you looking for?
ryancuad
11 years ago
you can send me whatever you want. even if i don't want to smoke it personally, my free-loaders stash is very thin. pm me your addy.
robertsccr5
11 years ago
Damn! I always miss the deals!!
ryancuad
11 years ago
ya, this went quick. this is done.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
That's one of my favorite Scotches too. I wish I'd caught this
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Ryan is a peckerhead!
ryancuad
11 years ago
robertsccr5
11 years ago

That's one of my favorite Scotches too. I wish I'd caught this

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


Never had it. Now I'm interested. Wife is going to kill me.
hinzna
11 years ago
Google search "laphroig christmas carols".... they give you a general idea of just how peaty it is. Truly a love/hate taste.
ryancuad
11 years ago
haha, that funny. it seriously tastes just like everything they sing about! lol

hinzna
11 years ago
I know! I thought they were hilarious.
ryancuad
11 years ago
it's not for the faint of heart.

Users browsing this topic