charliebarr
11 years ago
Ok so just trying to see wat everyone doin in their "neck of the woods"Last year about 15 of us took off to New York city to watch the ball drop,pull back a cpl beeeers...just bud light....a few shots of cuervo .Me being from smaller town it was a fricking blast,riding the subways hitting all the bars,meeting ppl from everywhere...etc......This year were gettin together at my house and a friends and throwin just a homeparty complete with some shine,tequila,.....got cpl friends who dont really smoke alot but we got a pack of acid crush left from my buddy who passed around month ago. So we gonna all light those in his honor...anyways whats everyone else doin. and where...state.....thanks for everyones help and patience this year......really do like this forum.....

P.s.anyone near Winchester ,va....hit me up if u need something to do...lol


Charliebarr'............HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL
hinzna
11 years ago
Have about 150 people coming over at 8. Just fully stocked the liquor cabinet, the drums and amplifiers are set up, and we're about ready for a good ol fashion New years jam session.
charliebarr
11 years ago

Have about 150 people coming over at 8. Just fully stocked the liquor cabinet, the drums and amplifiers are set up, and we're about ready for a good ol fashion New years jam session.

hinzna wrote:


Now that sounds like my house bout a decade ago......with traveling so much for work I rarely get alot of social time....but damn if that dont sount like a blast.......you all have fun
jetblasted
11 years ago
I'm going to watch the Orange Bowl at home.

That's about it.
Abrignac
11 years ago
Working nights.

Happy New Year's everyone.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Damn Abrignac ,well I been there too is just one of those things...I hope you still manage a good night and a Happy New Year.....
charliebarr
11 years ago
Wat they say jet...home is where the heart is....that being said you have a good evening......and a Great New Year
spectresquad
11 years ago
I have surgery at 3:30 this afternoon. If all goes well I will slip across the street to a sports grill and ash a Rocky Patel Cameroon.

Happy New Years!🇨🇮
MACS
11 years ago

Working nights.

Happy New Year's everyone.

Abrignac wrote:



Stay safe, brother.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Good luck with surgery spectra and a 2013 would b my fave as far as RP goes....hope u enjoy

HAPPY NEW YEARS
charliebarr
11 years ago
Mac ...hope u have Good New Year Tooooo
spectresquad
11 years ago
🇨🇮 I have as ways liked Cameroon. Been seeing a lot more maduros lately.

Going into pre op....
illinichaser
11 years ago
Tomorrow is oldest son's birthday. Asked him what he wanted to do, his reply was smoke ribs, and watch football. Sounds like a good plan to me. . .
charliebarr
11 years ago

Tomorrow is oldest son's birthday. Asked him what he wanted to do, his reply was smoke ribs, and watch football. Sounds like a good plan to me. . .

illinichaser wrote:


Smoked ribs,and football.....smart boy....sound like great idea to me
charliebarr
11 years ago

🇨🇮 I have as ways liked Cameroon. Been seeing a lot more maduros lately.

Going into pre op....

spectresquad wrote:


Hey spectra...u ever try the CAO..I think CX 2....has cameroon wrapper and binder?I been looking to try but guy today said he thinks they may have quit making?sounded like worth a try
Abrignac
11 years ago

Stay safe, brother.

MACS wrote:




Thanks Bro.
spectresquad
11 years ago
🇨🇮 Thanks Charlie. I will look around for them. Survived surhery time to light up that RP cameroon.w
mikey1597
11 years ago
The wifey told me Happy New Year, now lets see those balls drop........................... I'm an old guy
chazbo
11 years ago
^thats not a pretty picture🍺
Happy New Year
Chazbo
charliebarr
11 years ago
Wow mikey I thought your balls automatically dropped with age????


HAPPY NEW YEARS
Users browsing this topic