gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
I know everyone is looking at Oregon and Ohio State as the big game (Oregon is going to win, by the way), but I was a small school boy. Went to NDSU up there in Fargo. Div I National Championship is 10 Jan. Any Illinois fans wanting a straight 5 pack bet? Nothing fancy, but not crap either. Forget point spread. Straight NDSU wins.
illinichaser
11 years ago
Ah heck, I'll take the little sister. . . Bloomington is a cool town


Go redbirds!!!
gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
And here comes the Thundering Herd !!!
gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
Illinichaser,

I am not about to come anywhere near some of the drama going on in some other thread (which will remain un-named). The game is on Saturday. Unfortunately, I may be out of the net in the very near future. Hopefully I will be taking the wife up to Georgetown for some major surgery before the end of the week. If that happens, I may not be near the TV to watch the game or near a computer to make connection with you. I may be in limbo for a week or 2. It won't be because I am not going to pay any debt...I just may be busy tending to the wife's needs.

I would have sent this in a PM, but your email is full and not accepting any more emails.

Then again...this is probably all moot, since we both already know NDSU is going to win and it will be you clamoring to find my addy !!!!
illinichaser
11 years ago
chit my inbox is full"???


I'll make some room.


In the meantime. I'm not worried about it in the least. We'll settle up when it makes sense. Take care of the wife, and good luck. Thoughts will be with you .
gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
You know, I was just looking at the box scores for both of our teams. Seems they basically have the same record. They both lost only one game all season. Interestingly they both lost to the same team...Northern Iowa! You look at Northern Iowa and they lost 5 games...just seems they two of their biggest wins were against our teams. I did notice that your team eventually did beat Northern Iowa the second time they played, which I assume was some type of playoff. This should be a great game to watch.

And I will get to watch it. The wife goes up to Georgetown next Wednesday for evaluation and hopefully to put her on the transplant list.
illinichaser
11 years ago
This is actually a really good game.

ISU giving a run for the money.
frozenphoenix1
11 years ago
Wow... that was a hell of a finish.
gary96
  • gary96
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
11 years ago
That was a real nail biter. Near the end I was actually scared we might lose.
The thundering Herd rolls on!
illinichaser
11 years ago
fantastic finish, to a fantastic game!!!
Users browsing this topic