LubbockGuy
11 years ago
Twice this weekend I've tried to buy two different QuickBuy auctions. These are ones that you can bid on or buy outright.

So both times I've gone to order them, approve everything and add it to the cart and then I get an error message. When I refresh the page to buy them, the QuickBuy options totally disappears.

What am I missing here?

Abrignac
11 years ago

Twice this weekend I've tried to buy two different QuickBuy auctions. These are ones that you can bid on or buy outright.

So both times I've gone to order them, approve everything and add it to the cart and then I get an error message. When I refresh the page to buy them, the QuickBuy options totally disappears.

What am I missing here?

LubbockGuy wrote:



My guess is someone bidded above the Quick Buy threshold. See the FAQ:


http://tinyurl.com/kn8r3m3 
LubbockGuy
11 years ago
Nope, that isn't it in this case.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1920912/5-Vegas-12-Torpedo-Flight-2-Sampler-12-Cigars/ 

Put it in the cart to buy, got the error, and then refreshed and poof - gone.

The same thing applies for the second auction.

Annoying to say the least.
charliebarr
11 years ago
tonygraz
11 years ago
Hey King, we should just send him to Qmpash to get all his bidding questions answered.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
PM jaderose.
danmdevries
11 years ago
I believe the qb option does drop off at some point, whether it's time remaining in auction, or bids placed I don't remember.
LubbockGuy
11 years ago
I actually like the 5 Vegas. As a suddenly MCW I have to enjoy some mild-med smokes that don't make me puke like the current trend of cigars. But thank you for your concern and suggestions.
QMPASH
11 years ago

Hey King, we should just send him to Qmpash to get all his bidding questions answered.

tonygraz wrote:


You don't have to send him to me. You seem to know everything about everything. 🤥
JadeRose
11 years ago

PM jaderose.

ZRX1200 wrote:






This is ALWAYS good advice because he gives a $hit.
KingoftheCove
11 years ago

This is ALWAYS good advice because he gives a $hit.

JadeRose wrote:


Speaking of $hit.....
all the platinum $hit talk that's been going on in several threads, and my innocent little post here gets wacked by La Princessa??
wow................she prolly drives a Geo Metro...............and stuff.......
sd72
11 years ago
I heard its a Ford Focus platinum edition.
kombat96
11 years ago
Lmfao. Message deleted by moderator.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Message deleted by moderator
DCLover
11 years ago
Message deleted by moderator
DCLover
11 years ago
(I wanted to keep the trend going)
cacman
11 years ago

Message deleted by moderator

ZRX1200 wrote:


LMAO! Got one of those too in the Bad Trader thread. Can't even remember what was posted. Must have been mention of a precious metal.

lubbock - Bid on better cigars.
LubbockGuy
11 years ago
So for those of you who are interested in an update here it is:

Lot 1 - when I went to buy was actually out of stock, so they pulled the QB auction

Lot 2 - when I went to buy, at the same time someone placed an bid and I would have to place a bid higher than the QB price to get it.

Here's the funny thing.

I wanted to buy 3 of the QB auctions at $12.50 a pop ($37.50). With the bidding I can only bid for 1 at $13.

Now Cigars International doesn't get any of that money and I'll wait til the next time they come up for sale, if I remember.

Just glad the error wasn't on my end.

Thanks for the suggestions of finding better cigars, but I actually like the 5 Vegas.
ShanaC@CigarBid
11 years ago
It’s all fun and games, haha. Ya know, we actually have customers that call us, email us, and leave us messages wanting a platinum membership. When will it end?!!! When will you fellas talk about something else? 😣

Or, how about we stop being vulgar to one another and treat others with some respect? Can we all be civilized? For the most part, we have a great group of people here, we really do.

So, what it boils down to is I have to actually babysit this forum. I have to be the ban hammer, the bad guy and essentially, by the looks of it, issue time outs. [whip] Good day.
kombat96
11 years ago

It’s all fun and games, haha. Ya know, we actually have customers that call us, email us, and leave us messages wanting a platinum membership. When will it end?!!! When will you fellas talk about something else? 😣

Or, how about we stop being vulgar to one another and treat others with some respect? Can we all be civilized? For the most part, we have a great group of people here, we really do.

So, what it boils down to is I have to actually babysit this forum. I have to be the ban hammer, the bad guy and essentially, by the looks of it, issue time outs. [whip] Good day.

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



Its because of ^^^^^^ and were adolescent adults. We still laugh at fart jokes and yo mama jokes.
Users browsing this topic