DrMaddVibe
11 years ago
WTF...


[bombed] [bombed] [bombed]



It's legal...and stuff
ShanaC@CigarBid
11 years ago


I don't know, I heard conflicting reports on that.
DrMaddVibe
11 years ago
Just put it on Freefall...nothing is gonna happen.
dstieger
11 years ago




It's legal...and stuff

DrMaddVibe wrote:



to grow and smoke at home....not to buy, sell or smoke in public...at least until some Congressmen with a wild hair who can't fix chit for their own states wants to meddle in local stuff here
I'm Batman
11 years ago

Just put it on Freefall...nothing is gonna happen.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



I'd buy that for a dollar
themunmypaw
11 years ago
Nothing wrong with a little whacky tobacky
charliebarr
11 years ago
Has been legal in dc with one dispensary for approx a year...It appears there are numurous dispensaries now,,as well a bit more drama....Maryland technically is legal too though not dispensaries ,that I know of,until 2016...At present 26 states have medical in legal limbo...so to speak.....So I've heard......
dstieger
11 years ago
not just for scripts, anymore, charlie...as of this week, in DC, you can grow, roll, smoke your own at home....DIY, baby
DrMaddVibe
11 years ago

I'd buy that for a dollar

I'm Batman wrote:




SEE Shana?

Mo Money!!!
ZRX1200
11 years ago
In June it's legal here ... stupid stoner voters ok'd measure 91 and the Trojan horse of Govt control is gonna be running it.
cacman
11 years ago
At least someone in Washington listens to the voters.
Congress can't handle or figure out what it's dealing with already.
Do you think they have the time or votes to stop what's happening in at least 14 other States?
wheelrite
11 years ago
Weed IS a Gateway Drug...


wheel,
charliebarr
11 years ago

not just for scripts, anymore, charlie...as of this week, in DC, you can grow, roll, smoke your own at home....DIY, baby

dstieger wrote:


Aha ...So now the whole city is gonna go grow wild.....good to know.....although I probably would be smart to avoid rush hr.there.....That place is a mess to drive in .I can't imagine a bunch of stoned ppl driving there in rush hr..........The lure of more free government money will prevail asap imo......Go Green......🇨🇮 ........


Now about that emoji with bloodshot eyes.....lol
charliebarr
11 years ago

In June it's legal here ... stupid stoner voters ok'd measure 91 and the Trojan horse of Govt control is gonna be running it.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Well of course...government ...free money....no brainer there....but still allows for the diy theory as dsteiger said.....thats the loophole if ya do smoke....
rfenst
11 years ago
Yes, please!
wheelrite
11 years ago
Ya know, I find it ironic that the same people that want to outlaw tobacco are the very ones that advocate legal weed...


wheel,,
charliebarr
11 years ago

Ya know, I find it ironic that the same people that want to outlaw tobacco are the very ones that advocate legal weed...


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:


This is very true too....Though in alt of ways I think they just want more cash...Such as with ny etc....Taxation=more government vacations....imo
Abrignac
11 years ago

Ya know, I find it ironic that the same people that want to outlaw tobacco are the very ones that advocate legal weed...


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:




Winner, winner chicken dinner!!!
thurson
11 years ago

not just for scripts, anymore, charlie...as of this week, in DC, you can grow, roll, smoke your own at home....DIY, baby

dstieger wrote:




Yeah, but the good chit comes from Humboldt county.

[sarcasm]
MACS
11 years ago
California passed Prop 47... so simple possession is now a cite and release.

That's possession of meth, crack, heroin, cocaine, pills, etc... of course they take your stash and destroy it, but you don't go to jail.
Users browsing this topic