thegc1
11 years ago
For those who have experience with Cuban sticks, does this seem like a pretty decent sample?

Bolivar Belicosos Finos
Bolivar Royal Coronas
Cohiba Robusto
Hoyo Petit Robusto
Partagas Mille Fleurs
Partagas Serie D No.4
Montecristo No.2
Montecristo No.4
Quintero y Hermano Londres Extra
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
teedubbya
11 years ago
Add a Juan Lopez #2 and an scdlh el principe.
charliebarr
11 years ago
I sure as hell would not turn any of those down...To be sure though yoou maybe should send to me for a sample and review...Then I could make an expert evaluation....Now if want advice on black n milds. ..Tdub your man....yep

Charlie
euodias
11 years ago
If you are in the position to bargain, I'd swap out a monte, parti and boli for an H Upmann, a Juan Lopez and a San Cristobal or Trinidad just so you can get fuller variety, bit that isn't a bad start.
ZRX1200
11 years ago
I don't care for the Hoyo petite robusto, it's flat and uneventful.
hnixon12
11 years ago
HDM Epicure Especiale is a must try!
thegc1
11 years ago
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
I'm Batman
11 years ago
I have about 8 of the Cohiba Robusto's I got when I was in the Dominican Republic back in December. Been trying to only smoke them only on special occasions.
Buckwheat
11 years ago
Looks like a solid start to me. I like that you are trying to smoke a lot of different brands and vitolas. I'd add a RyJ Short Churchill and an H. Upmann Mag 46 to your list to round it out a bit. Even if you have to do it at a later date. 🇨🇮
thegc1
11 years ago

Looks like a solid start to me. I like that you are trying to smoke a lot of different brands and vitolas. I'd add a RyJ Short Churchill and an H. Upmann Mag 46 to your list to round it out a bit. Even if you have to do it at a later date. 🇨🇮

Buckwheat wrote:



Why thank you, that is the goal here at the start... And I'll certainly add those two suggestions as well. Thanks!
dstieger
11 years ago

If you are in the position to bargain, I'd swap out a monte, parti and boli for an H Upmann, a Juan Lopez and a San Cristobal or Trinidad just so you can get fuller variety, bit that isn't a bad start.

euodias wrote:



I was thinking long the same lines....but I was imagining an HU, PL, QdO and VR
Users browsing this topic