Buy the bulk beads and pantyhose.Make your own bags.TIGER
TIGERCDW wrote:
Good thinking with the pantyhose...thanks. To frank...I dunno what the humidity is outside...I live in maine....Its dry inside my house is all I know...high 30's. To answer what I agree is the important thing....almost all my smokes are smoking perfectly well. I am of the opinion that 70% is too high for many, causing burn issues. I have found that I prefer low to mid 60's in my humidors. I did have a problem with the last 3 Nirvanas I smoked. Wrapper wants to leave....and the last one completely abandoned ship. Cameroon I guess.
solly wrote:
Instead of buying pantyhose, just go to a shoe store a grab a few of the "trying shoes on" nylons.
stinger88 wrote:
RH in my house the last couple of months has been in the high 30's to low 40's. I have a 300 ct desktop and 2 100 ct desktops as well as a large coolidore for boxes. All are down to 58-59 RH except for the 300 which I open every day and it will drop to 54-55 easy enough. I have been using the humi-care jars with the blue beads but I think its time to invest in the heartfelt beads. I did a forum search and everything I read was helpful. I am leaning toward the 65% RH beads. Any thoughts? Also for those of you who use them, would you recommend the tubes or other containers they sell...or would you just go with the beads and bags then plop em in a tupperware?
Get the Fark out of here....You are obviously missing a chromosome,,,who let this Forrest Gump in here ?wheel,,
wheelrite wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close