fenderbendertex
11 years ago
PM me if interested. Thanks. For a BOTL.
Abrignac
11 years ago

PM me if interested. Thanks. For a BOTL.

fenderbendertex wrote:



What's her name? Can you post pictures before we swap?
Palama
11 years ago

What's her name? Can you post pictures before we swap?

Abrignac wrote:



Ha-ha, this is a borderline Wheel comment. 🤦
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Ha-ha, this is a borderline Wheel comment. 🤦

Palama wrote:





No Conan there needs to be a CLAM comment to qualify for a Wheel comment....:-"
Palama
11 years ago

No Conan there needs to be a CLAM comment to qualify for a Wheel comment....:-"

TMCTLT wrote:



Hahahaha...true dat Paul! 🤣
csgamecock
11 years ago

What's her clams name? Can you post pictures before we swap?

Abrignac wrote:





There it's fixed 🇨🇮
jespear
11 years ago
I once paid 20 clams for a clam ! 🤨
Abrignac
11 years ago

I once paid 20 clams for a clam ! 🤨

jespear wrote:



I've seen clams go for as little as $2, but that was a long time ago.
fenderbendertex
11 years ago
No picture - ate the evidence!
Users browsing this topic