fishinguitarman
11 years ago
In the lack of mooch threads...


What's wrong with you people? who we gonna hit?


OH MAYBE THE NOOB TRADE THREAD!
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
I thought we were hittin Mikey but I don't have any decent cigars to send..hows that
robertsccr5
11 years ago

In the lack of mooch threads...


What's wrong with you people? who we gonna hit?


OH MAYBE THE NOOB TRADE THREAD!

fishinguitarman wrote:


I only accept tats for free.

...bomb Edin....
cacman
11 years ago
Where's mine???
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
I'll take any unwanted Padrons, I hear there are people out there who are not fans. Charliebarr, if you're out there, send me some Padrons bro.
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
WHERE'S MINE!! [ram27bat]

I'm totally Joking. Got two going out tomorrow. And one one Monday, just to keep my balance.

I think yer on to sumtin FGM:-k
robertsccr5
11 years ago

WHERE'S MINE!! [ram27bat]

I'm totally Joking. Got two going out tomorrow. And one one Monday, just to keep my balance.

I think yer on to sumtin FGM:-k

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Did you write my address legibly??
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

WHERE'S MINE!! [ram27bat]

I'm totally Joking. Got two going out tomorrow. And one one Monday, just to keep my balance.

I think yer on to sumtin FGM:-k

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Pretty sure one of those is mine, if not, it should be:)
illinichaser
11 years ago
Well if this is the moochin' thread. . .


I'm very low on good LFD's, LP's, Anejos, and Tatuaje. . .


Just gonna throw that out there. . . 🇨🇮
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
My 🌫 showing how moochin' is done.

I'm so proud.



























[sarcasm]
ray3rd
11 years ago
FYI, fishinguitarman LOVES peanuts. Just sayin ....
robertsccr5
11 years ago

Well if this is the moochin' thread. . .


I'm very low on good LFD's, LP's, Anejos, and Tatuaje. . .


Just gonna throw that out there. . . 🇨🇮

illinichaser wrote:



lol x2
fenderbendertex
11 years ago
Ha! I'll take anything - even your Gurkha's! But while you're at it -

💣 Hit Mikey!


Just [chef] up [crapful] !
bluwater1959
11 years ago

In the lack of mooch threads...


What's wrong with you people? who we gonna hit?


OH MAYBE THE NOOB TRADE THREAD!

fishinguitarman wrote:



How about a WOAM you old fart???

How's that??
delta1
11 years ago

FYI, fishinguitarman LOVES peanuts. Just sayin ....

ray3rd wrote:




Yup, and this is how he likes to solicit peanuts...boiled, not roasted...

Notice the sly reference to the "Noob Trade Thread" ...very clever hint...master at work...
delta1
11 years ago

...that no one has sent me any peanuts in a long time...


In the lack of mooch threads...


What's wrong with you people? who we gonna hit?


OH MAYBE THE NOOB TRADE THREAD!

fishinguitarman wrote:





This is what FGM really said.
Users browsing this topic