dstieger
11 years ago
Noob trade twisted.
I just got a pipe from my son two weeks ago and finished the couple ounces (VA blend?) that was given to me along with it. I'm headed to tobacconist this afternoon, but I don't even know where to begin.

I'd like to trade with someone who has a bit of a variety that they'd like to share. I send a couple cigars. You send me some tobacco.



opelmanta1900
11 years ago
Haven't touched pipe tobacco in a couple of years... I guess that means whatever I have left in mason jars hidden in a locked drawer has been "cellaring"? Send me your addy and I'll see what I've got... I don't have a variety but I'll send what I can, no return fire...
zerohourhero
11 years ago
If you'd like I can see if I can pop down to the shop and send you an oz. or two of my custom blend. Don't need anything in return. Its Cherry, Amsterdam, and Black Cavendish
ZRX1200
11 years ago
dstieger if you liked that Virginia blend I can send you a few more to try.
danmdevries
11 years ago
Pm address and I can send you some samples. No return fire needed, baccy is cheap. Dont have a huge selection, kinda stick to two or three blends but recently bought a bunch of stuff to try. Can send two bowls worth of several blends each.

The nice thing about pipe tobacco is you can order one or two ounces of about twenty different blends and it's less than a box of cheap cigars.
dstieger
11 years ago
Thanks for the offers, guys!

But this ain't no mooch thread. I am very interested in a few small samples so I can begin to figure out what I like. PM me a snailer, and I'll send a few cigars; you may then send me a sampling of what pipe tobacco you enjoy.


I did stop by a local and tried three different 'popular ' house blends. Two didn't totally suck.
Users browsing this topic