Burner02
11 years ago
Ships tomorrow.


Don't know if I will chase this year.
shaun341
11 years ago
I preordered so the chase is over for me already
Burner02
11 years ago

I preordered so the chase is over for me already

shaun341 wrote:




Seems to be the largest Tat TAA release to date. Finding them should not be a problem.

namadio
11 years ago
After not looking very hard for a preorder i gave up the chase. Id def be willing to trade for a few if anyones looking to share 🙂
dharbolt
11 years ago
Where's mine?
Philly Jack
11 years ago

Seems to be the largest Tat TAA release to date. Finding them should not be a problem.

Burner02 wrote:


It's kind of been a theme with Pete and Tatuaje lately. Jekyll was easy to find and they still can be found pudgy monsters never seem to stop still can be had for $75. I don't know why he's flooding the market with limited runs ether too whore, Jackal, Drinking Age all the new Verccu Havana's
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Pete probably got tired of taking schit from people whining about not scoring a LE box. The number of LE's doesn't bother me with him because he's doing favors to B&Ms not trying to cash in like Andre Farkas.
shaun341
11 years ago
I thought the Verocus were regular production now?

I like the larger store releases personally gives everyone a chance to buy them plus lowers the secondary market on them because more people stock up on them. Trying to get a bundle of le vignoble is next to impossible though and that is a vitola I really like.
Users browsing this topic