opelmanta1900
11 years ago
Anyone use it? I'm just trying it out for the first time... Never done any of the fantasy stuff before but my buddy talked me into this... It's been fun so far, but I haven't lost any of my money yet, so maybe that's why... It does make me more interested in games I wouldn't usually be interested in...
MACS
11 years ago
I haven't done it, but my understanding is it is one week of fantasy football for money.

You pick players, and if your players score more than your opponent's - you win. That's pretty much fantasy football, but with fanduel you pick new players each week. FFL you're stuck with the same guys all year.
shaun341
11 years ago
I used to play when it was draftstreet which draft kings bought out. On there it was fun and nice to be able to play some bigger tournaments for small money, actually won a $10 buy in one week for $1000. I like the salary leagues a lot more on those one week sites because drafting in these small leagues makes the games more of a crapshoot while putting a roster together with a cap takes a little more skill in my opinion. Its fun but haven't had the time to play it this year since I added a couple yearly leagues this year.
Quilp
11 years ago
Plus, from what I've seen of 'shaun's Team' on cbid unofficial, you're really not that good.
Thunder.Gerbil
11 years ago
You fangul too!
teedubbya
11 years ago
Is this the one with Dennis Hopper? Or was it Steve McQueen
DrafterX
11 years ago
It was McCloud wasn't it..?? 😕

:-k
teedubbya
11 years ago
DrafterX
11 years ago
You're thinking of Kojak... 😟
MACS
11 years ago

You fangul too!

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Says Connie to Carlo...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Any fanduelers out there this year?

I toyed around with it last season... this year I try to enter 5-10 $1 contests each week... makes nearly every game interesting to watch and makes it fun to follow players not on my team...

put $10 in at the beginning of the year and been playing off that, winning enough to get me to the next week...

today, got my first good finish... 1st place out of 1176 people... not quitting my day job, but $100 off a $1 bet isn't bad...
Users browsing this topic