fishinguitarman
10 years ago
Or are y'all to chicken and unorganized to try and beat up on some vets?


There are a lot of 'vets' that need smackin around... Get busy and elect a leader. This used to be a tradition around here...


(just shaking head)](*,)
fishinguitarman
10 years ago
MattieB would be a good one
fishinguitarman
10 years ago
I c u lurkin
DrafterX
10 years ago
zerohourhero
10 years ago
Question is, who did he see? Me? Im always around.
fishinguitarman
10 years ago

Question is, who did he see? Me? Im always around.

zerohourhero wrote:





I was messin with Mattie...I saw him at the bottom reading the thread
Mandoman
10 years ago

I c u lurkin

fishinguitarman wrote:


Lurkin' . . . or jerkin'
fishinguitarman
10 years ago
shaun341
10 years ago
I thought you were the leader and were low on peanuts
fishinguitarman
10 years ago

I thought you were the leader and were low on peanuts

shaun341 wrote:






I've got plenty of big nuts
shaun341
10 years ago
Are they salted though
fishinguitarman
10 years ago
Oh yeah....salty for sure
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Busa still is but he's had yet another family member diagnosed with cancer.

Maybe you should PM him and ask about electing another one that has more time available to preform the duty to please your booty.
fishinguitarman
10 years ago

Busa still is but he's had yet another family member diagnosed with cancer.

Maybe you should PM him and ask about electing another one that has more time available to preform the duty to please your booty.

ZRX1200 wrote:





I PMd him



BTW....My BIL is about to lose his short battle with cancer...50 Y O
Hillbillyjosh770
10 years ago
So are you saying you want smacked around FGM.

Kinky old fart
rrumba
10 years ago

I've got plenty of big nuts

fishinguitarman wrote:




He just needs some smaller ones for his mouth
stinger88
10 years ago
Cancer sucks. Wish you and Busa the best.
Users browsing this topic