Rob randolph
10 years ago
Hey there ladies and gents. I recently got a pretty screaming deal on a limited edition oliva series V humidor with 60 cigars in it. I am just doing a feeler to see what you all would like to offer up as a trade for some cigars.
cigarlover22
10 years ago
I smoked through the last of my V's recently so I sent you a PM.... Jump into Noob PIB and "pick someone up" and then ask for some smokes. It's the easiest way to build credibility.
Rob randolph
10 years ago
soundta
10 years ago

I smoked through the last of my V's recently so I sent you a PM.... Jump into Noob PIB and "pick someone up" and then ask for some smokes. It's the easiest way to build credibility.

cigarlover22 wrote:




So what you're saying is that you need some Vs?

-Jerry
Mandoman
10 years ago
Rob,

You've got mail.
cigarlover22
10 years ago

So what you're saying is that you need some Vs?

-Jerry

soundta wrote:




[-x No! You have done more than enough. I'm working a trade with him. I believe I sent you my last melanio if i'm not mistaken.
soundta
10 years ago

[-x No! You have done more than enough. I'm working a trade with him. I believe I sent you my last melanio if i'm not mistaken.

cigarlover22 wrote:




You sent me your last one?? That makes me feel even worse.

-Jerry

nnightmar
10 years ago
Sounds low to me...
cigarlover22
10 years ago

You sent me your last one?? That makes me feel even worse.

-Jerry

soundta wrote:



I'm going to shut up now.... Go check the PIB thread I think there is some no list outrage you need to address.
t33bone
10 years ago
tried to win this last night and tickets were $20. I needed to buy the ticket right before mine to win. GRRRRRRRRRR
Mandoman
10 years ago
Hey Rob.

Trade still on?
Users browsing this topic