itsawaldo
10 years ago
Stop in and relax.

Eat, drink, dance, cards and there's a pool table too.

Story telling and reminiscing encouraged.
illinichaser
10 years ago
Well done Waldo. Can I get a burger and a beer?
illinichaser
10 years ago
Hold that thought. Just got upgraded to first class. Whiskey and steak are in order
Brewha
10 years ago
Dude,

Why are there peanut shells all over the floor......
KingoftheCove
10 years ago
Midget strippers?!
I'm in!
DrafterX
10 years ago
Carter prolly hangs here... 😟
SmokeMonkey
10 years ago
It's hard to beat steaks AND midget strippers.
Numismaniac
10 years ago
No complaining about loud kids, either. HEHE
DrafterX
10 years ago
Can we get MrsSlends chiken & dumplins soup here..?? 😕
delta1
10 years ago
Fried pickles and rattlesnake bites please.
Numismaniac
10 years ago
out of rattlesnake bites until warmer weather. fried pickles, NO problem, coming right up
itsawaldo
10 years ago
I brought a sheet cake, help yourselves.
I'm going to have a small piece and heading home for the night.
Numismaniac
10 years ago
Sheet cake it is, we have some leftover Chick-Fil-A as well, hehe
jjanecka
10 years ago
If this is Texas, you're in beef country brother... BEEF not chik'n
itsawaldo
10 years ago
Great idea Numi, I ordered in a catering platter of chick fil a for everyone!
Help yourself to chicken goodness.
Numismaniac
10 years ago
Thank you good Sir, as far as Beef, good for steaks but not BBQ, I live in TN, this is Pig in a pit BBQ, the name of the cafe would be quite different if I had gotten the 500
Mrs.Tank
10 years ago
Mmmmm. Beef....

Gotta get protein. Lots and lots. I love that tank is actually encouraged to eat one of his favorite snacks. Normally, they are all taboo. Had a good day. Took tankbto cabela's, looked at a furniture store at new recliners for the man cave, hit the beef jerky store, Gander Mountain, Menard's, and home for pizza

Darned if I didn't crash before he did.

Pepperoni and sausage...
Guido099
10 years ago
Smells good in here!
bs_kwaj
10 years ago
Sign on the wall...

"If God wanted men to be vegetarians...
...he wouldn't have made cows out of steak."
itsawaldo
10 years ago

Mmmmm. Beef....

Gotta get protein. Lots and lots. I love that tank is actually encouraged to eat one of his favorite snacks. Normally, they are all taboo. Had a good day. Took tankbto cabela's, looked at a furniture store at new recliners for the man cave, hit the beef jerky store, Gander Mountain, Menard's, and home for pizza

Darned if I didn't crash before he did.

Pepperoni and sausage...

Mrs.Tank wrote:



Good news for sure!

Cheesey scrambled eggs and link sausage here this morning.
Users browsing this topic