Redapple
10 years ago

Anybody got the code breaker????

Alec Bradley factory 2nds

Only info on c-bid description is cigar style. IE torpedo, robusto Petite Corona.

IS there a way to tell/ find out what cigar blend I m buying???? Presado, Raices, Tempus ETC.....

Even the old Rocky patels 2nds had labels that you could key back to what blend they were.

IE liga A was Edge
Liga B was Sungrown
Liga C was Old World REserve

etc.....

HELP
ZRX1200
10 years ago
No code.


These are AB 2nds in specific sizes, no blend acknowledged.

Bear in mind, AB FIRSTS have burn and construction issues more often than they should. And I like them more than many here......
Mithrandir
10 years ago

Anybody got the code breaker????

Alec Bradley factory 2nds

Only info on c-bid description is cigar style. IE torpedo, robusto Petite Corona.

IS there a way to tell/ find out what cigar blend I m buying???? Presado, Raices, Tempus ETC.....

Even the old Rocky patels 2nds had labels that you could key back to what blend they were.

IE liga A was Edge
Liga B was Sungrown
Liga C was Old World REserve

etc.....

HELP

Redapple wrote:



All of the above....they sweep the floor and all the leaf droppings get scraped up and rolled into 2nds🇨🇮
JGKAMIN
10 years ago

they sweep the floor and all the leaf droppings get scraped up and rolled into 2nds🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:


That would be the DE Papas Fritas. 🤦
dhoppe_rock
10 years ago

That would be the DE Papas Fritas. 🤦

JGKAMIN wrote:




I've been a way for a while but I see they are still being overbid for....#-o
zody
10 years ago
I've never even had an Alec Bradley - am I missing anything?
All the body choices and new cigars coming out all the time has seemed too much like Rocky Patel to me.
bassman45
10 years ago
2nds??? Really????[frypan]
tamapatom
10 years ago
Read an article where they admitted they lost some quality control in rush to meet demand. Heavy culling has resulted in lots of seconds. Floor sweepings are saved for short filler gars. My experience on these are hit or miss.
dharbolt
10 years ago

I've never even had an Alec Bradley - am I missing anything?
All the body choices and new cigars coming out all the time has seemed too much like Rocky Patel to me.

zody wrote:




Not judging from what you post in the what you smoking thread. They would be several notches below your regular smokes imo.
zody
10 years ago

Not judging from what you post in the what you smoking thread. They would be several notches below your regular smokes imo.

dharbolt wrote:



Was my impression but I wanted to check. Thanks for the info.
Whenever a cigar maker has more cigars than flavors of ice cream I tend not to like them, they end being like RP or Ghurka to me.
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Try an Alec Bradley Coyol petite lancero, then get back to me.
Colorofa
10 years ago
I bought some off CI and they are full of flavor, and burn well. I will buy again 🙂
dharbolt
10 years ago

Try an Alec Bradley Coyol petite lancero, then get back to me.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Ok
t33bone
10 years ago
Not an AB fan at all.
Users browsing this topic