Hmhaines
9 years ago
Working with CFW on a fundraiser! Two models of my ashtrays are $90 off, and $20 of the sale price goes directly to Cigars For Warriors.

Place an order, help these folks get some stogies to the soldiers!

(And get a sweet hunk of steel for yourself!)🇨🇮

Also, if you can, share one or both of these with your many millions of Faceblock and Tweeter followers.

Shorty:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/458316696/cfw-shorty-industrial-ashtray-by-the-big?ref=shop_home_active_12 

Block:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/458307032/cfw-block-industrial-ashtray-by-the-big?ref=shop_home_active_14 


Mods, sorry if this is considered a competitor reference! Not trying to step on any toes.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Cool plan H man!



What's a bookface and twatter? 🌫
ypetryna
9 years ago
your really a fan of those RoMacraft huh
Hmhaines
9 years ago

your really a fan of those RoMacraft huh

ypetryna wrote:



Hell yeah! 🇨🇮
Speyside
9 years ago
Good on you Harvey.
Hmhaines
9 years ago

Cool plan H man!



What's a bookface and twatter? 🌫

NapalmMan67 wrote:



Not totally sure. I remember hearing something' 'bout "Soapy Mediums"
sd72
9 years ago
$90 off the price of an ashtray? I'm afraid to look. I guess if you have to ask.....
TMCTLT
9 years ago

$90 off the price of an ashtray? I'm afraid to look. I guess if you have to ask.....

sd72 wrote:




Makes my wooden customs look pretty affordable eh? 🌫

Harvey, why not support the OPfth here with an auction for your goods?
Hmhaines
9 years ago

$90 off the price of an ashtray? I'm afraid to look. I guess if you have to ask.....

sd72 wrote:



Yeah, they're a bit expensive. Even with the discount, they're $70.
Users browsing this topic