Murray8503
9 years ago
This morning I put cigars I received in the mail. About a hour ago I opened up to get a cigar out and noticed my xikar gel humidifier was oozing and leaked on to some cigars. 2 of the sticks was pretty bad so I just discarded and some of my cigars I just added had a little on them that I wiped off. My question is are they ruined? It was on quite a few.
Palama
9 years ago

This morning I put cigars I received in the mail. About a hour ago I opened up to get a cigar out and noticed my xikar gel humidifier was oozing and leaked on to some cigars. 2 of the sticks was pretty bad so I just discarded and some of my cigars I just added had a little on them that I wiped off. My question is are they ruined? It was on quite a few.

Murray8503 wrote:



Dayum! What a bummer. 😞

No words of wisdom other than going forward you might wanna change to Heartfelt beads.

Oh, and expect some chit for this being your first post and no "proper" intro. [gonzo]
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Dry box for a few days. If they were Gurkha discard in trash. Just smoke it up.
Murray8503
9 years ago
I threw away the 3 or 4 that had quite a bit on them and just wiped off the little bit off the others that got on it by touching the bad ones. Ordering beads now, done with the gel.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Maybe call cs before you pitch them next time...
jjanecka
9 years ago
They ought to be fine unless they're moldy
ZRX1200
9 years ago
PM cacman for kitty litter use instructions.
Murray8503
9 years ago
I just placed a order for HF beads
MACS
9 years ago

I just placed a order for HF beads

Murray8503 wrote:



Wicked smaaht!!! There really is no substitute.

danmdevries
9 years ago

Wicked smaaht!!! There really is no substitute.

MACS wrote:



Well, except Bovedas.

But I use both. Overcharge beads when things dry out, and the bovedas plump back up. Pound of beads and a dozen bovedas per.

But yes, accepting advice, getting the right product, is wicked smart. Good job noob.

But... did you buy a pound of 65% or 70%?
crgcpro
9 years ago

Wicked smaaht!!! There really is no substitute.

MACS wrote:



HCM Beads are 10x better than Heartfelt.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Cello or no cello ?
MACS
9 years ago

HCM Beads are 10x better than Heartfelt.

crgcpro wrote:



Fishing is 1000x better than golf.

(See? We're both entitled to our opinions!)
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Mr.magoo2
9 years ago
Even Ice fishing?

opelmanta1900
9 years ago
How did a thread - by a newb - about BEAD LEAKAGE - stay this on track?

Ice fishing is awesome... never done it, but it's fishing, hence awesome... how's a round of ice golf sound?
frankj1
9 years ago
dharbolt
9 years ago

How did a thread - by a newb - about BEAD LEAKAGE - stay this on track?

Ice fishing is awesome... never done it, but it's fishing, hence awesome... how's a round of ice golf sound?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Done a couple snow golf outings for fund raisers. Not so fun.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Threadjack outrage !
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

This morning I put cigars I received in the mail. About a hour ago I opened up to get a cigar out and noticed my xikar gel humidifier was oozing and leaked on to some cigars.

Murray8503 wrote:





How does that even happen?

Accept responsibility and never post here again.
Users browsing this topic