Panama Red1
9 years ago
😕 Whats up with these skinny suits all the cool hipsters are wearing these days?
I saw Vince Vaughn yesterday & he was wearing what looked liked his little brothers
suit. To short in the length, to tight in the arm length, too tight in the mid section !!!!
I didn't really see Vince but he was on the Live with kELLY SHOW, NOW THAT I'M RETIRED I CAN WATCH THESE SHOWS
MACS
9 years ago
I live in SoCal... my suit is shorts and a t-shirt.
dkeage
9 years ago
If I'm in a suit....someone has died.. Hate em
Hmhaines
9 years ago
Fashion will always be dumb until it is fifty years old, obscure, and partially misremembered. Gotta agree that the modern fit of a suit is pretty bad.

I, for one, love having a reason to wear a bow tie.
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's all that hipster crapola.

I'm a 3XT regular fit but I can't fit into most designer brands even if they're 5-6X Slim Fit. It's rediculous. Who's 5XL and slim?

I am also a 5XL European and I've found that some of the German/Swiss brands are pretty good.
Palama
9 years ago

If I'm in a suit....someone has died.. Hate em

dkeage wrote:



Yup. Last time I wore one was in '84 for my Mom's funeral. 😞
Gene363
9 years ago

If I'm in a suit....someone has died.. Hate em

dkeage wrote:



Yup, had to get one for my Mother's funeral, used it again when one of our neighbors, whom I really respected, died. While not uncommon at funerals, wearing suits is not always expected here in South Carolina, especially for viewings.
mikey1597
9 years ago

If I'm in a suit....someone has died.. Hate em

dkeage wrote:




I have 1 black suit I wear to funerals and weddings all the rest of the time you'll find me in Wranglers............................................................. or neeked
dharbolt
9 years ago

I have 1 black suit I wear to funerals and weddings all the rest of the time you'll find me in Wranglers............................................................. or neeked

mikey1597 wrote:



:-&



I'm about the same though. Don't much like getting fancier than the golf course requires
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I like sport coats and Dockers / tan or olive
With nice white shirt and a cool cheap TJMAX
CLEARENCE TIE...
I HAVE MANY SUITS FROM MY BROTHER AND OTHER FRIENDS...RARELY WEAR THEM.

VINCE VAUGHN IS A PRETTY TALL GUY WITH A
Bad
"Weight problem" ..,up and down , fat then skinnny,
If I had $25-50+ million then I'd have a gym in my HUT too, DUDE probably has a trainer and a chef too.

He did bang the H3LL JENNIFER ANNISTON
"TWICE NIGHTLY" FOR YEARS...

He is a movie star , he's also starting his early
EARLY MID-LIFE crisis...
He wants to be "YOUNG AND MOD" but not sure why he's dressing like a HIPSTER in small suits.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Don't have one, wouldn't wear one.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I have one......funerals.A few sport coats I rarely wear
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
VINCE is Hollywood's #7 grossing actor.

For every $1.00 spent on making his films he brings in $5.20

He is 6'5"...no wonder his suits look small...
They take yards and yards of material to construct.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
I don't own a suit.

😎
victor809
9 years ago
I have a few suits... sad I don't get opportunities to wear them often. One was a custom made suit, specifically to fit my fat thighs...looks good... for Opera and whatnot
DrafterX
9 years ago
With built-in socks to show bulges..?? 😕
itsawaldo
9 years ago
I own 12 suits, two tuxedos, 5 sport coats.

Wear a suit 5 days a week, French cuffs too, ten white and ten pattern shirts with a dozen pairs of cuff links.

Ties? Cripes a few dozen, an easy gift from wives, gf's and clients.

More comfortable then business casual for me,......jeans, shorts with button shirt if no suit.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I have a few suits... sad I don't get opportunities to wear them often.

victor809 wrote:


I'm the same way... i guess when you're not fat, bald, and ugly, getting dressed up has a little more meaning... I'll probably hate it 10 years from now...
tonygraz
9 years ago
After years of wearing suits on weekdays, it has been nice not to wear one in a while. At one time I had 50 suits and donated many of them since no one really seems to want them. I probably still have a dozen or so along with sports jackets and around 80 ties after giving many away. In the last five years I have worn a suit once and that was this spring to a funeral.
I also had a nice maroon smoking jacket, but the Mrs. convinced me it had to go. Saw one just like it on a Big Bank Theory Episode.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

I have a few suits... sad I don't get opportunities to wear them often. One was a custom made suit, specifically to fit my fat thighs...looks good... for Opera and whatnot

victor809 wrote:




I read that as a comment on Oprah's fat thighs....

🌫
Users browsing this topic