teedubbya
9 years ago
Any model or accessories particularly recommended?
banderl
9 years ago
You said that you had that covered in the other thread.
wvwa34
9 years ago
try the butt hole design,,,,,,,,,,, unisexual,,,,,,,, no bias,or discrimination.....
Mithrandir
9 years ago
I recommend the Flapper 1000.......it takes 12 D batteries and operates at 250,000 rpm's.....comes fully equipped with 4 different diameter openings and a cheese grater attachment......they are coming out with a vacuum cleaner attachment in 2017............😝
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Its dishwasher safe but are your dishes safe?
tailgater
9 years ago
Honest question:

Did everyone here know what a fleshlight was prior to TW's post?

I ask, because a few couples were playing "Cards Against Humanity" last summer and Fleshlight was introduced by one of the cards.
Although I know they were lying, nobody else claimed to know what it was.

I'm not naive, but I'm no deviant either.
How the hell did I know what it was?
Was it mentioned here?




streetrod
9 years ago

Honest question:

Did everyone here know what a fleshlight was prior to TW's post?

I'm no deviant .

tailgater wrote:



YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!😂
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Honest question:

Did everyone here know what a fleshlight was prior to TW's post?

I ask, because a few couples were playing "Cards Against Humanity" last summer and Fleshlight was introduced by one of the cards.
Although I know they were lying, nobody else claimed to know what it was.

I'm not naive, but I'm no deviant either.
How the hell did I know what it was?
Was it mentioned here?




tailgater wrote:



I'm pretty sure it was mentioned by Bloody on several occasions.Apparently he had many romantic encounters with the various models of fleshlights.
tailgater
9 years ago

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!😂

streetrod wrote:



Good to hear from ya Bro.
I was worried you were beat like a kickers wife.

mikey1597
9 years ago
what would wheel say
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

what would wheel say

mikey1597 wrote:



BITE ME!
jjanecka
9 years ago
It has got to have servo motors and a gyration feature if now it's not up to snuff
mikey1597
9 years ago

BITE ME!

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




oh my

















pedro
Users browsing this topic