Taylor Made
9 years ago
My first time ordering from this site, what are the orders normally shipped in. Does the company provid some typ of humidifcation for the order because my order is schedul to arrive until the 30. Thanks
dstieger
9 years ago
No humidification. But don't worry. their stuff ships so wet that your cigars will be fine
Taylor Made
9 years ago
Ok cool thanks
Luke753
9 years ago
No worries, they'll get you in good shape. Make sure you introduce yourself to everyone, make an intro post.
frankj1
9 years ago
where do you live, New Zealand? The 30th?
Taylor Made
9 years ago
They are being shipped to California, maybe ups has it wrong cause that should only take they long to get to New Zealand.
frankj1
9 years ago
yeah, way too long. Call cs in the morning to clarify.
Taylor Made
9 years ago
Even with the holiday Thursday, the latest should be Saturday. I don't believe there are any weather delays either. I thought I would have my stash for Thanksgiving but according to UPS, not. I was going to call them today but it was late. Will call in AM to verify.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I have an agreement with mom here, she makes all the Californians wait longer for shipping for my entertainment.
Taylor Made
9 years ago
They will have aged upon arrival, thanks
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Each box comes with a 4 inch fire hose port...

Which they fill at the ware-HUT before shipping.
Taylor Made
9 years ago
Cool thanks Mr. Jones. My first time ordering so I didn't know how it works.

I confirmed today that delivery is set for the 30th, damn guess I gotta hit my local lounge and pay the price to have a good smoke on my Day of Thanks.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Order MORE...
BID MORE...
WIN MORE..

BUY A RUBBERMAID COOLER
AND START A COOLIDOR...
Taylor Made
9 years ago
kaszkiet
9 years ago

Copy That

Taylor Made wrote:



And you'll never be the same again.
tonygraz
9 years ago
I require my cigars to be covered with moist peat moss, they never get here dry.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
Hey, another thread about shipping... 🍺

I live in the Marshall Islands...... up north of New Zealand! 😉

Anyway, if my stuff arrives within about 14 days or less, I'm happy.

No issues so far... well, except that time where I got some RyJ tubos that were moldy. But customer service sent a replacement order right away... another 14 day wait. 🙂

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic