kombat96
9 years ago
Not the wrong forum either buttheads.

Anyone in the are of pete Johnson -"Ohh f~ck I'm lost tour that can get me a sealed bundle of the new release cigars, I'll owe you a life-debt. Pm me for details.

Cities are :
11.26 Los Angeles, CA
11.27 phoenix, AZ
11.29 Las vegas, NV
11.30 reno, NV
12.01 nappa valley, ca
12.02 Eugene, or
12.04 Seattle, Wa

cacman
9 years ago
Damn elitist Tat hoe!
Get your SnS brothers to help ya out...
kombat96
9 years ago

Damn elitist Tat hoe!
Get your SnS brothers to help ya out...

cacman wrote:




I took a friends advice about that place. I'm done there.
cacman
9 years ago

I took a friends advice about that place. I'm done there.

kombat96 wrote:


That's a bummer! Thought things where going well there. No vino for you?!?!
Sorry I'm can't help. Hope your quest works out.
dharbolt
9 years ago
No dates in Ohio? Outrageous...
Users browsing this topic