DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard they were Smokey... 😟
Just Relax
9 years ago
We left early Sunday and could smell the smoke in the air on the way out of town. Played putt putt at Hillbilly golf with the kids Saturday and heard it was destroyed.

Reports are coming out this morning that it's not as bad as was thought last night but they haven't made it to the harder hit areas yet. Hopefully there is no loss of life. Some of the videos of people trying to get out are pretty incredible.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Been a few years since I've been thru there... beautiful country but I got pissed off at the bear exhibit thing in Gatlinburg.. or maybe it was Pigeon Forge... anyway, hated to see those bears treated that way... 🤐
dstieger
9 years ago
I've been looking at real estate in the area...little north of there, anyway. I sure hope nobody gets hurt....but I won't be terribly upset if there's a temporary dip in values
Users browsing this topic