SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Following several days of seeking contact with or news about Rickamaven, I got a phone call today from one of his sons early this afternoon ... sadly, Rick passed away in February of this year ...

In what I am sure will be a sentiment shared with many others here, I must say that I will miss him profoundly ... despite extreme differences in political views, he and I shared many things in common and it is with great sadness that I relay this news ...

😞
TrishS@CigarBid
9 years ago
Oh man. I had a feeling this was the reason his house was sold.

RIP Rick! You were one for the ages....
victor809
9 years ago
Well that sucks. He and Toby seemed really nice.
MACS
9 years ago
Rest in Peace, my brother. I had the good fortune of meeting him and Toby in Vegas, and sharing smokes with them at my house and at his.
dstieger
9 years ago
Thanks, Steve.

He has been missed. So sorry to hear.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I had a bad feeling too..... RIP Rick... 🙏 🙏
madspackler
9 years ago
RIP Rick. You were an interesting character and will be missed
jespear
9 years ago
mikey1597
9 years ago
mikey1597
9 years ago
Bet him and wheel are yucking it up
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
RIP Rick................poke Wheel for me.
banderl
9 years ago
RIP Mr. Maven.
Speyside
9 years ago
dharbolt
9 years ago

Bet him and wheel are yucking it up

mikey1597 wrote:



I'm sure you are right.

Here's hoping all your smokes are well aged and you are resting peacefully.
dkeage
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
very sad indeed.
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
RIP
Wheel and Big Chief will settle him in just fine I bet.
JadeRose
9 years ago
He is and will continue to be missed. I'm sure heaven has a well cured coffee pot. I miss him and donutboy's battles
JadeRose
9 years ago

RIP
Wheel and Big Chief will settle him in just fine I bet.

coolbreeze68 wrote:





Yep...Chief and wheel will take care of him
Burner02
9 years ago
RIP Mr. Rick. Don't think I ever had any exchanges with Rick but he had to be a good guy being a former USAF airman.
Users browsing this topic