ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
If I fry potato latkes in bacon grease?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Better ask Frank.........he's like a genius...
jjanecka
9 years ago
man, all the work I did months ago has come undone and there are religious posts on the forum again... :/
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
God bless your little heart.
dharbolt
9 years ago
I think the latke cancels out the pork right?
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
That's what I thought......

I know washing it down with the bacon was bad, I just wanted to alleviate some guilt. It's not like I had any whiskey this morning.....
sd72
9 years ago
Are you mixing meat and dairy?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Just throw some kosher salt on it. It'll be ok.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Right magic kosher dust. Renders all foods edible
frankj1
9 years ago
correct on all posts above.

this message is rated K
dharbolt
9 years ago
Lol.

Kotc was correct it seems.
frankj1
9 years ago

Lol.

Kotc was correct it seems.

dharbolt wrote:


he must also be like a genius
JadeRose
9 years ago

Better ask Frank.........he's like a genius...

KingoftheCove wrote:









and stuff?
teedubbya
9 years ago
He's stuffed alright
frankj1
9 years ago
fuzz is on his own tonight
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Poor Fuzz......

I did season the latkes with kosher salt!
Krazeehorse
9 years ago
iIf a Muslim steals them he's gonna be surprised when he dies!
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

gross

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


tis the season!
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Kind of like drinking a grape soda and eating deep fried butter at the county fair, eh?
Users browsing this topic