fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Giants got their no.!
bluwater1959
9 years ago
How come there's no LIKE button????
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
That's close enough! Lmao!
JadeRose
9 years ago
Zip it, you diaper-wearing, chin-dribbling, elderly old queer.





wheel,,,,,








(for old time sakes)
teedubbya
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
where ya been Ray?
streetrod
9 years ago

Giants got their no.!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Got to the stadium at 4:pm. Tailgating for 4hours then the enjoyment of seeing the Gmen win. Got home from the game at 1:45am. Stayed until the last snap. Up at 5:30 for work. It was worth it.
banderl
9 years ago
crgcpro
9 years ago
LOL you fuggers have been hiding for the last 3 months when they won 11 in a row and you now you have the balls to show back up.

Come on back in after another 11 games when they lose another one and amuse us with your wit!

delta1
9 years ago
I got nothing...I've been dying with the Rams since their return to L.A.
MACS
9 years ago

I got nothing...I've been dying with the Rams since their return to L.A.

delta1 wrote:



Hey, at least your crappy coach got fired... after they signed him to an extension. There's a head scratcher.
Users browsing this topic