bassman45
9 years ago
69,heart attack
DrafterX
9 years ago
Was Miley twerking on him..?? 😕
frankj1
9 years ago
used to be a segment on an old MTV show called "Dead or Canadian".
He joins Lorne Greene as "both".
jackconrad
9 years ago
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I was always puzzled at what he
"Really did" for a paycheck....

He was always "appearing" on everyshow known to
Mankind...

Alan Thicke was not an actor , host or comedian...

He was
A " professional appearer"
dstieger
9 years ago
Agree, Mr. Jones...but at least he did have that Growing Pains thing to kick it off.

Other Professional Appearers such as Bret Michaels, Kevin Federline, Vanilla Ice...and my all time PA: Dee Snider...just TRY and turn on VH1 for five minutes and NOT see Mr Twisted
tonygraz
9 years ago
I liked his ill fated talk show.
crgcpro
9 years ago
I have some pictures of him playing golf at Charleston National around 1999 or so while I was running it.

Pro
Users browsing this topic