qmech
  • qmech
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hi
Anyone here live in Kansas?I laughed when I saw RC from Manhattan KS outbid me a moment ago. I happen to live in Manhattan..:-({|=
Best
Q
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Hi
Anyone here live in Kansas?I laughed when I saw RC from Manhattan KS outbid me a moment ago. I happen to live in Manhattan..:-({|=
Best
Q

qmech wrote:



That is no laughing matter!!
NEVER lose a bid!!!

noobs............#-o
ZRX1200
9 years ago
You bud on strawberry kiwi cigarellos?
frankj1
9 years ago

You bud on strawberry kiwi cigarellos?

ZRX1200 wrote:


Q- go to his/her profile, PM him/her, set up a herf at his/her house, and steal the three left over after the herf.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Bid.....not bud
teedubbya
9 years ago
Kansas state student maybe
Thunder.Gerbil
SteveS
9 years ago
My brother-in-law used to live in Kansas ...
tailgater
9 years ago
Every time I click my heals together I end up there.
DrafterX
9 years ago
You dress up as Dorothy alot..?? 😕
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

You dress up as Dorothy alot..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



He does and looks just like Dorothy in the WoO...............except for the balls hanging out of his dress.That kind of ruined it for me
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter is a friend of Dorothy.
DrafterX
9 years ago
My grandmother's name was Dorothy.... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

He does and looks just like Dorothy in the WoO...............except for the balls hanging out of his dress.That kind of ruined it for me

Whistlebritches wrote:


so, um, until TG's balls dropped below the hem line, you were good with it?

Freak.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya... freak.. 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

🤣

DrafterX wrote:


I blame Bush
DrafterX
9 years ago
TG has bushy balls..?? 😕
Users browsing this topic