kombat96
9 years ago
Hi guys.
I hate lanceros, its obvious right.
Ny'rs are ok.
Gurks, pdr's and glass top cubans are not real, never send them to another person.
Camping in a van, did that once, haven't been mentally stable since.
I'm to fat for a thong, but for the right cigars, I can make it happen...just ask
Drink occasionally, usually pappy or 17 year old scotch...everything else tastes like red stripe.
Word of advice, you cannot overbid without bidding.
Noops are mooches, quote "where's mine"
Lastly, it's to cold out so I'm hibernating til spring.

Mammal Lives Matter...wombat

[frypan]
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
corey sellers
9 years ago
dharbolt
9 years ago
See you in April
Quilp
9 years ago
Night night wombat.
kombat96
9 years ago
Buncha noops, all of ya
sd72
9 years ago
I was gonna see if you wanted to come over and burn up these lil Boris, cq1s and get some pizza. But i see you've entered the cryro chamber.
kombat96
9 years ago
Lil boris, cq1 I don't have a clue what you are saying sir.


Anyone want to trade?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Hi guys.
I hate lanceros, its obvious right.
Ny'rs are ok.
Gurks, pdr's and glass top cubans are not real, never send them to another person.
Camping in a van, did that once, haven't been mentally stable since.
I'm to fat for a thong, but for the right cigars, I can make it happen...just ask
Drink occasionally, usually pappy or 17 year old scotch...everything else tastes like red stripe.
Word of advice, you cannot overbid without bidding.
Noops are mooches, quote "where's mine"
Lastly, it's to cold out so I'm hibernating til spring.

Mammal Lives Matter...wombat

[frypan]

kombat96 wrote:



What do you want...

I'm a sick f^&$, I actually kind of want to see this, lol.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I never release camping photos, it's part of the waiver agreement.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I never release camping photos, it's part of the waiver agreement.

ZRX1200 wrote:



You mean you're not going to release the dink-a-nator?
delta1
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I am so lost... I assume a bunch of random inside jokes.
m j toal
9 years ago

I am so lost... I assume a bunch of random inside jokes.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


They are on sale at a competitors site which Whammy can not name here. Do a random search and you will find them.
Pudding Mittens
9 years ago

I am so lost... I assume a bunch of random inside jokes.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Ha! You should ask BP907 to show you his van. Or take him to Frankie's and tell him to order the Manager's Special! Just don't ever agree to go fishing with him! Amirite, guys? Haha! *

(* DISCLAIMER: I just completely made up that guy and all those references, just to further confuse you with what look like inside jokes. Enjoy!)
cameroon
9 years ago
Your screen name is weird. Do you mind if we call you Kornhole?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Your screen name is weird. Do you mind if we call you Kornhole?

cameroon wrote:



K-hole for short?

Or should we just go with Pudd?
cameroon
9 years ago

K-hole for short?

bgz wrote:



I like it!
Users browsing this topic