mikey1597
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
Wow... saw her boobs once... 😟
mikey1597
9 years ago
oh my






















She was hot once
frankj1
9 years ago
thought she died a few years ago. musta been Eva
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
NEITHER ZZ SEEESTOR EVER STIRRED MY LOINS...
The looks were "meh" and their voices TOXIC.

NOW THAT COLOMBIAN HOTTIE ON
MODERN FAMILY IS A DIFFERENT STORY....

LOOKS AMAZING BUT VOICE IS TOXIC...
BALL GAG HER ( for a month straight ) and bang the livin' sheeite outta her ...TWICE NIGHTLY AND
4 times DAILY...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Never watch the show... they replaced the Simpson's with it here... I don't find it entertaining in the least bit... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
RIP Dahling
danmdevries
9 years ago

Never watch the show... they replaced the Simpson's with it here... I don't find it entertaining in the least bit... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I find the Simpsons to be at least mildly entertaining.
Gene363
dstieger
9 years ago
True pioneer. Paved the way for Paris and Kim.
madspackler
9 years ago
My favorite line from her "I'm a great housekeeper.....,when I divorce a man I keep his house."
RIP ZZG
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
She was hot.... before electricity.

🌫
Users browsing this topic