Hmhaines
9 years ago
Shannen adopted a mouse from the humane society about six months ago. The thing acts like a dog, kinda looks like a miniature buffalo, and is treated like a prince.

Last night we picked up a giant Sterilite container from Target. I spent some time scrubbing it out with baking soda, let it sit with newspaper for a while, really made sure none of that delightful plastic smell was going to hurt the mouse.

Yup. He used to live in a standard fish tank. Then she gave him a regular sized tote and put a bridge between that and the tank so the mouse could go where he wanted. Now he has a giant tote to play in. She makes him toys, houses, all sorts of stuff. And now I help.
dstieger
9 years ago
Beads or kitty litter?
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Cello on or off?
jjanecka
9 years ago
The answer is Lettuce 🇨🇮
dharbolt
9 years ago
Iceberg. Not that fancy artisan stuff
frankj1
9 years ago
I hate meeces to pieces.

-Jinx
teedubbya
9 years ago
Soon he'll be big enough to insert.

opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I hate meeces to pieces.

-Jinx

frankj1 wrote:



I don't know who jinx is, but +1...
mikey1597
9 years ago

I don't know who jinx is, but +1...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




WHAT! You ever heard od Dixie and Pixie?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Were those winkin, blinkin and nod's sisters?
frankj1
9 years ago
Mikey to the rescue!
mikey1597
9 years ago
I think all of us have seen the cartoon, just don't know the name of the meeces and cat.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I have three cats, I can fix this.
Users browsing this topic