Mr. Jones
9 years ago
PRETTY interesting...
College grads and single retired women
Just selling everything and living on the road.
Everybody stays overnight for free at
WAL-MART'S.
Tons of information on vehicles,
Blogs by about five different people
On various subjects.

One guy just hunts for old V W buses
And V W Westfalia campers then
Rehabs them and sells them.
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
I have to much crap in the garage.
danmdevries
9 years ago
When my wife leaves and takes everything I own I fully expect to live in my camper full time. Take short contract work, travel all over.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Living in a Walmart parking lot sure sounds like fun.#-o
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
If people keep joining the "ROAD LIFE CROWD"
Many municipalities will go broke from
A ZERO tax base...
No property taxes on an RV or travel trailers.
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
Are there lot lizards that hang out at Walmart?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Yes^^^
Shape shifter REPTILIAN ALIENS...
live in tunnels
Under all WAL-MARTS...

IT SAYS SO ON YOUTUBE.

THEY LOVE RIDING
HIGH SPEED MAG-RAIL TRAIN'S
back and forth to ARKANSAS...
AND VISITING THE WHITEHOUSE OF THE OZARKS...
tailgater
9 years ago
I was on the RV forums when I first bought my travel trailer 15 years ago.
Walmart allows overnight parking/sleeping, but not camping. People are stupid, though, and they take advantage of anything free. Like it's kiwi water or something.


KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Are there lot lizards that hang out at Walmart?

coolbreeze68 wrote:


I seen one once........really droopy fun bags, lotsa tats, only a few teeth left..........she was hot!
danmdevries
9 years ago

I seen one once........really droopy fun bags, lotsa tats, only a few teeth left..........she was hot!

KingoftheCove wrote:



About as good as the lot lizards get.

Had one try to get me to buy once. Easily 20 years my senior, smelled like she/it? had not bathed or used a tooth brush in those years either. So gross.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Mmmm key lime water
Users browsing this topic