frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
he was boarding a jet and singing "I'll be Home for Christmas..."
shaun341
9 years ago
Is home at Z's place?
dharbolt
9 years ago
Bwahahahaha very cool!
MACS
9 years ago

Is home at Z's place?

shaun341 wrote:



Actually, I think home for Fuzzy is teedubbya's anus.
shaun341
9 years ago

Actually, I think home for Fuzzy is teedubbya's anus.

MACS wrote:




So you are saying Z's lips have been on teedubbya's anus?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I just spit coffee out of my nose you mother****ers
mikey1597
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
But it felt good z. I'm not paying extra though.
JadeRose
9 years ago
Hell, I'll throw in an extra 5-er
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Frank you kill me
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Can I have more porridge?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
TW actually opened a package from a c-bidder in front of his mother!
Couldn't have planned it better if I tried.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Yes. And my mom said the word butt plug several times trying to figure out what it was. It was surreal.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Yes. And my mom said the word butt plug several times trying to figure out what it was. It was surreal.

teedubbya wrote:


between your post and PMs, I might actually die laughing tonight
DrafterX
9 years ago
Did TW explain how it got broke tho..?? 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
No but I tried to convince her it was a dreidel
JadeRose
9 years ago

Yes. And my mom said the word butt plug several times trying to figure out what it was. It was surreal.

teedubbya wrote:






That's hot
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Does she like hot anal?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I feel like I am being tortured by laughter but will not die from it as it turns out.
You guys are hysterical.

Merry Christmas Fuzz...although now that your in your natural habitat, it probably sounds like "muwwy wipmuf buv"
Users browsing this topic