Mattie B
9 years ago
Come on man!!

My oldest comes in today and says, " Dad, you have a package addressed to Mattie B".
OH CRAP!!!! Only one place that could have come from.....Cbid.


Frank was thoughtful enough to send the family our first Hanukkah Ornament. A beautiful Star of David The wife loves it and didn't even let me hold it before she placed it on the tree.

Also was a smoke for me. I won't make y'all jealous with what kind, but let me say, DUDE!!! WHOA!!!


Thanks so much Frank.

Merry Christmas Brother.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I heard those grenadiers are pretty good. Ain't that right Frank?
Burner02
9 years ago
A touch of class.
MACS
9 years ago
Frank is a good man. I'm happy to have met the brother.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Because of Frank my mom knows what a butt plug is.
frankj1
9 years ago

Because of Frank my mom knows what a butt plug is.

teedubbya wrote:


Fuzz was homesick

enjoy Mattie
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
This thread took a VERY WRONG TURN @ #5

Poor Frank...
Can't get a break... 🙂
DrafterX
9 years ago
Frank is da man... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
^^^
says the guy who sent champagne to my hotel room
teedubbya
9 years ago
Isn't champagne the name of the lead chip and dales dude.
jespear
9 years ago

Come on man!!

My oldest comes in today and says, " Dad, you have a package addressed to Mattie B".
OH CRAP!!!! Only one place that could have come from.....Cbid.


Frank was thoughtful enough to send the family our first Hanukkah Ornament. A beautiful Star of David The wife loves it and didn't even let me hold it before she placed it on the tree.

Also was a smoke for me. I won't make y'all jealous with what kind, but let me say, DUDE!!! WHOA!!!


Thanks so much Frank.

Merry Christmas Brother.

Mattie B wrote:



Frank is like that.
The other day, my wife comes in and says, "You got a package. Who the hell is Genius $#@*%&^ ?
( I didn't post Frank's last name, for privacy reasons.)
Then she says, "Is that Frank, up in Boston ?

Well, it sounds like we got similar gifts Matt, except I got a Johnny Winter CD as well.
Frank and I talked for about an hour on the phone the day after that, and I told him the Star of David ornament is on my tree in a place of honor . . . at the top, next to a picture ornament of my Mother, and a Cross ornament.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/652895/Franks-Christmas-Star-of-David-gift 

I think he was touched.
He is a good guy and I am looking forward to making the 7 hour drive up to Boston to meet him someday.


He's like a genius, ya know !
teedubbya
9 years ago
The ornament is cool. Mine is next to fuzz and a gstring.
frankj1
9 years ago
full disclosure...the gstring is regifted. as is the glove.

and jespear had me cracking up laughing the whole time!
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm going to refresh him by reattaching his hair and redrawing the face. Then I found a perfect hat for him. It's even ribbed.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
He told me he was allergic.......
frankj1
9 years ago

He told me he was allergic.......

ZRX1200 wrote:


OH! so you sent him to me?
That explains the rash.
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Something oddly familiar about this gift... 🤔




🍺
frankj1
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic