MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
2016... Th-th-that's all folks. (almost)
Brewha
9 years ago
I just hope the new year sees the end of these repeated frog incursions......
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is this the new 500..?? 😕
DrafterX
9 years ago
Will Frank be able to post on this one..?? 😕
frankj1
9 years ago
I eat pork and related products from da pig.
Lobster and skrimps too.
Just not on Saturday.


OK, that's not true. usually on Saturday.
frankj1
9 years ago
Ahmad Rashad may have an issue though
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^ PROLLY....

I bet he posts real soon.


Speaking of porky pig...
I woke up with a small hangover and went down to drink coffee and eat breakfast...saw " meet the nation " then channel surfed to COZY? TV
or some other HDTV free broadcast channel...
And....
"HOWDY DOODIE" came on at NOON ...BACK TO BACK 1/2 hr episodes... One full hour of BUFFALO BOB, CLARABELL AND HORNY + HOWDY and 10 other marionettes...it was wacky and tacky...
Just like Sally STAR and Chief Halftown.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Psalm 36:6 - Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; Your judgments are like a great deep. O LORD, You preserve man and beast.

So... dogs DO go to Heaven!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
from the old 500

Sheepshead don't count...

dkeage wrote:



we ain't got them here... but we do gots sheephead and they definitely count.... what'd ya catch macs?
danmdevries
9 years ago
The frog were black too. Weird.

But then again I've never seen a living frog in December.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Happy Tuesday Ram n dudes.
Ram27
9 years ago
Welcome to Tuesday & morning dan & gang.


Congrats MAC. =d>
8trackdisco
9 years ago
My Brother with the victory!
watchurai
9 years ago
Morning fellas.

Anyone else notice that when MACS hit the 500 there are no shenani-majigs.....?
tamapatom
9 years ago
I am convinced that Dan was responsible for my frog problem. He clears out his culvert and then i get attacked by suicide frogs. Cant be a coincidence.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I got a copper rock fish (chucklehead?) and a vermilion rock fish. Buddy got a vermilion and a tree fish, and the crew gave us 3 ocean whitefish that were caught and unwanted. Wife was happy, as she likes the whitefish.

HA!
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 dudes...
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Fruitcake Day.
tonygraz
9 years ago

Morning fellas.

Anyone else notice that when MACS hit the 500 there are no shenani-majigs.....?

watchurai wrote:



I don't think it's a coincidence.
Users browsing this topic