Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any Bible verses.

He replied: "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; deport him and you do not have to feed him again."

Trump 20:16

MACS
9 years ago
"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Sell him a fish, and make a little money. Teach him to fish, and you just pissed away a great business opportunity."
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
True, not to mention the endless tackle and lure upgrades.
frankj1
9 years ago

"Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Sell him a fish, and make a little money. Teach him to fish, and you just pissed away a great business opportunity."

MACS wrote:


love that prequel!
Speyside
9 years ago
Can I quote you on that?
frankj1
9 years ago
just this once...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I caught a fish with my teeth once... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

I caught a fish with my teeth once... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Happy New Year my friend.

don't forget to brush.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Don't know if I've told this story in here or not.

Early college best shape in my life. Thought I was a ripped stud. A couple buddies and I went to a large beach on a nice lake. We proceeded to drink a ton of beer and flirt with with a bunch of girls that set up next to us. It became one big party with them. Turns out about half of them were strippers at big earls goldmine. Rip big earl who was found in the parking lot of the gold mine with several 22s in the head, truck door wide open, and wallet full of cash still on his person. But I digress.

I'm drinking beer with my buddies, smoking a blunt, and flirting with hot seemingly interested chicks in bikinis and life is good. I decide to cool off by taking a dip in the lake. I walk slowly to the lake moving all Fabio like. Irresistible. I get in the lake and swim out to the marker to hang on them and relax. The water is crystal clear and it's a beautiful day.

Suddenly I feel a searing pain on my chest and look down to see a crappie not biting but latching on and ripping at my nipple. The little bassard went at it like a worm on a hook. It hurt soooo bad I can't explain. Awful. Their mouths are made for ripping.

I scream like a girl and now everyone is watching while I quickly swim in and emerge from the water freaked out and rubbing a nipple that still has searing pain. I return to my place and explain to my friends what happened. They can't stop laughing and tell the whole beach. Now everyone is laughing. Now mental anguish equals physical pain.

The rest of the day I sat there with a giant red nipple and lustful glances replaced by quick giggle filled looks. Glad I wasn't skinny dipping.

The end.


ZRX1200
9 years ago
Good thing the nipple is longer.
frankj1
9 years ago
so TW was teaching nipple fishing?
Never learned that in Hebrew School, must be a sequel thang.
jjanecka
9 years ago
The real question in how David was able to slit the throat of those animals with an arrow. You have to be a pretty serious marksman to do that.
JadeRose
9 years ago

I caught a fish with my teeth once... 😟

DrafterX wrote:






Goony goo goo
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think to darafter fish must be code for scrotum.
Brewha
9 years ago

I caught a fish with my teeth once... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Dude, who threw a fish at you?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Is throwing a fish code for blowing a wad?
frankj1
9 years ago
I heard he blew a seal
teedubbya
9 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1GvDWtccI
frankj1
9 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1GvDWtccI

teedubbya wrote:


I love sole music
tailgater
9 years ago

I caught a fish with my teeth once... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Not sure that TW's swimmers qualify as fish.


Users browsing this topic